Chapter 2

TAMMY POV:
We walked into Starlets bumping to Nicki Minaj- trini dem girls . I looked around for A spot and Seened my girl Tommie have her section dancing she looked hot wearing her outfit for the night. I walked up to her, "damn baby you making me wet " I said slapping her ass . She turned around and winked
" You I got you baby in a minute" she replied.
"Gimme a lap dance Ma. " I say taking out a stack from my purse.
She later came to me While my drink was in my hand and dropped it low to the beat

"Ayeee get it " my sister's says throwing money on her .
"Aye Ma you wanna do that for me ?" I hear a deep ass voice say.
I turn around and see the one and only Dave East looking down on me Fine as ever

"Ha not you trippin' . I ain't ain't dancer here." I said smartly.
"My bad , how bout' I buy you and your friends a drink?" He said. I looked at him and Seened his eyes were extremely low. He's high out his ass. 
I decided to mess with him.
"Sure , let's go girls " I said walking by him making sure I rubbed my ass on him .
When we were already by the bar "You're too much Sis" Ang says laughing .
"Whose telling me What? I'm single again." I say while twerking to Speaker Knocker-Freak Hoe . Later Dave came and got us all a drink.

*** About 3 hours later ***

"Tam, slow down, the bartender isn't leaving anytime soon. " Cici says as I finished drinking my 5th drink . I think. "I'm Good girl" I say giggling.  "Yeah time to go home" Angaleise said dragging me out the club. "Awe man I wasn't done dancing " I said drunk asf.
I got in the car while Ang drive back to my place.
When we got back home I immediately through myself on the couch and fell asleep.