Chapter 6

TAMMY :
" momma , wear that one " Dave said while I was on FaceTime with him. It's been about a few weeks and Dave and I have been vibin' . We've hung out a few times , nothing SERIOUS. He respects that I need some time before I jump into a new relationship. Clearly neither of us could deny the fatal attraction between eachother.
" you just wanna see some skin. Boy bye " I replied walking back into my closet. Right now I was trying to find an outfit to go to my mother's dinner party she was having .Keep in mind that my mom and I don't really have the best relationship at all, shes just selfish. Anyways Dave here was just tryna sneak some slick comments about everything that I showed him.

" Ouu Yess I found it look East " I said moving into the camera space. It was an orange yellowish red type of dress that my figure mold right.
I heard him mumble a 'damn' before moving around some more. " are you even getting ready ?" I asked when I noticed that he still had on the same clothes on from before.
"momma relax were not linking up until 11 chill. " "You better not have me waiting " "I won't cheel "

When we both hung up, I finished getting ready and headed out to my Moms place. When I pulled up to the house I already seened my sister's cars parked in front and a certain Maserati 2015 car that looked too good too be true.

I walked in the house with my own keys that my mom gave all of her kids. I see a d family members that I really didn't like so I didn't go and say hi. I walked into the kitchen and see my sisters and best friend Tommy whispering and acting sus. I walked right to them " waddup bitches " I said reaching for a glass of champagne. " hey girl wassup did you see everybody yet? " Cici said nervously " girl you know ion fuck with most of this family I walked straight pas- " In comes my wonderful mother laughing who holding my ex husband arm. Notice the sarcasm. "Hello Tam , so nice of you to join us this evening. "
" You shittin me ? " I yelled at both of them
" Tammy Aria Rivera! You will not use that language in my presence " my "mom " said slamming her hand on the smooth granite counter making everybody then their heads
" Naw fuck that shit fuck you doing here? You're not welcomed here. Go back to that Dusty Springfield baker Becky white Bitch you was Fuckin with-" he looked like he was gonna say something but I stopped him with a finger in his face " - and you mother are so selfish how can you bring this worthless less of a man in this house , do you not care that he cheated on me and has a baby with another woman? No you don't right , never have cared when something or somebody has hurt me because i never mattered to you ever. " I was sick and tired of the mental and verbal abuse from her . This has all been happening since my dad left her and I know it. She is just a conniving vindictive selfish human . I know to everybody this has to seem like I'm being dramatic and extra but I didn't care. The funny part is that I was here tears running down my face but she still seem to not care smirking at me with evilness. While this dumb Nigga was stuck looking shocked. " you know what- " I said wiping my face. " Girls, I'll see you guys later in the club " I start to walk away when my mother finally said something "see this is why nobody wants to be committed to you, you project yourself as a single loose woman. Going to clubs staying out until late , that's not how I raised . You need to stay at home more and maybe men can stop finding other people to satisfy their needs . Like me. " she said scoffing laughing like if this is funny. I swear I don't know what came over me but I leaped over there counter and slapped the taste out of her mouth . Just as she was about to hit me back Waka pulled her back while the girls tried to pull me away " You're a BITCH and piece of shit !!" She screamed struggling from the hard grip she had on her. " I am My Mothers daughter " i said back finally pushing through now the crowd that formed around the kitchen and walked back to my car.
" Tammy wait Baby girl, you still wanna go out? We don't have to -" I cut Tommie off " No girl I need to blow off some steam so we're going out tonight" I said getting into the car. " I'll meet you at the club baby " I said to them pulling out the drive way.
Once I got home immediately got in the shower rubbing off all of the negative vibes. My mind wandered off to Dave and his fine ass. I just wish all of this old baggage can just leave so I can finally be happy with him. I know he's different than Waka but my insecurity keeps getting in the way. I snap back into reality when I hear my phone ringing from my room. I hurry up and get out the shower wrapping a plush towel around my body before sprinting across the bedroom for my phone.
It's Dave .
I hurry and look in the mirror to make sure I was not looking like a raccoon. I picked up the FaceTime call.
" waasup babe , how was the dinner ?" He said and I noticed his rose tattoo in th middle of his neck was covered with all the chains he has on.
"Ugh don't even mention it please I'll explain tomorrow or something please Dave " I said walking to my closet
" damn that bad? Anyways , you gonna get me in trouble tonight. " " what do you mean?" I asked confused "your showing you cleavage in that towel and I can imagine I'm gonna see alot of skin tonight." He replied laughing . He's high.
" oh damn well then who cares " " felling brave tonight are we ?" He stated.
After a good 30 mins of talking we got off the phone because he had to put Kairi to sleep.
I got dressed in this:

I went on Ig and seened multiple tags so I decided to check it out when I see that Waka tagged me in a picture

Liked by @quincy and 225, 684 others
@wakaflakaflame: Lost Out on A Good Women because I thought I was the shit. Now I feel like shit . I'm Sorry Mimi 😔. #MyrideorDie #RealAssWoman #INeedYouBackBaby #NobodyLikeYou
378 comments
@daveeast : #NowSheMyRideorDie #SnatchiesBitch

I laughed at Dave's comment and kept on finishing my hair.
I heard my phone ring and check . It's a message from Dave.

Dave 😍💙💍
I'm waiting for you at the doe!
BabyGirl 🔐💦
KAY SEE YOU DERE

I walked out and met him in front . Let me tell you be was looking like a whole 5 course meal

"We out?" I said staring with my bottom lip in btwn my teeth

" Yea let's go " we walked in his car and drive off the DIAMONDS.