WePart Two

In the car

"Bre Shut up!" "If I hear one more thing about Macon I will jump out of this car."

Why did they Magcon boys have to come to come too Dallas. They're all I hear about. I've never even seen a picture off them, but when everyone sweet School heard I was going to Magcon they all gOt jealous.

I was zoned out when I heard a 10 year old girl screams over the beginning verse of 'King For A Day.'

I look outside my window and realize we are at the venue. Ugh. The worst part is I HAVE to get pictures with ALL the boys. For Bre. Stupid promises.

When we get inside I feel so awkward. I'm surrounded by people or young hormonal girls agreed between 10-17...and I'm just standing here.

"

Tori!! I'm going to get in line to Meet Mathew Espinosa!He's the very first person sho you go to the very last person and we will meet here after were both done! Ill have mom push her way up to the beginning of the fence and hold us a place."

"Umm Okay... Who's the guy at the very end? "

I ask awkwardly....

"His Names Aaron! He's your age! 15"

I Walk to the very last person and realize there's no-one in hIs line...

I Walk up to him Curious of why nobody was in his line.

"Hey.." I say.

5 Likes and ill continue