Bandhua - Sukor

Hi I hope u will like it but I'm not happy abt the last track n the current tra h honestly I loved it when Suraj become a Bandhua the intensity of love n fight was huge. So this story starts when Suraj become a Bandhua n he spent the first night outside the mansion in the cowshed.

Chakor couldn't sleep the whole night thinking abt Suraj n his health made her worried - he was in high fever when the goons of KN took me away n forbidden me to meet him. I can meet him only once a day n only in present of a guard of KN he thinks I will run away with Suraj -. - this man is so cheap first he ruin my childhood then my running career now my married life he made my husband his own son to Bandhua n I can't do anything for him - She cried the night long n remembered the words of Arjun - never look back run n reach the finishing line u can't stop if u stop u fail u cant fail u have to win 4 u 4 the village - n now for Suraj too she said to herself. She wiped her tears away. Think Chakor think he has fever is he won't get medicine he will die n if he does KN can't  take revenge I gave to play his game otherwise I will lose.

Chakor got up from her bed she heared Suraj how he cough she took medicine n went down to the cowshed but the goon of KN stopped her where r u going u can't meet him Sir said only 1 time a day. Chakor was angry u people don't know to be loyal u worked for him too she showed with her finger on Suraj he is sick he need medicine if he won't get it is will die n if he dies KN will punish u for his death. I'm sure KN hasn't finished yet with his punishment what will he do with a death body. The goon get tensed n agreed he let her enter the cowshed.

Chakor tried to stay strong the smell of the cow dung is something Suraj never liked now he has to sleep in between of it. She goes to him n said Suraj open ur eyes he did n saw Chakor. He cough n said Chakor u here go it's too dangerous it's better if u leave. Chakor shook her head I won't leave u alone here take the medicine. Suraj looked at her she got water n medicine for him but y, y is she taking the risk he treated her bad he made her his own Bandhua wife n she is still here next to his side to help n protect him y is she doing this all. Chakor here take before some1 comes. Suraj took the medicine n drink the water she made him sleep n give him her scarf to be protect from the cold.

it is a short one n I'm not sure how to update it regularly or just when I find the time n I don't know how long it will.