Bandhua- Sukor

Thank u alot for liking the previous part 😊.

Recap; Ragini is wants to make all family members to Bandhua. She send a killing commando to Suraj but they survived. Suraj killed Shikhu n called Ragini.

I Am Coming was still echoing in her ears. No... no... no!!! this cant be true how many times will he survive he needs to die. She screams in anger. Teju was standing im front of her. Ragini try as much as u want but my son will never die by ur hands. He is a warrior he will fight till his last breath n he is not alone like u r. Ragini; Shut up.

She pushed Teju but Vivaan caught her. Teju; was pleased by his gesture. Ragini remember one thing u lost ur family by making them Servants n holding them in chains. My relationship with this mans ended the day he married this Woman but in reality it ended with ur entry. I'm happy not being ur mother. My son atleast never hurt his own family like the others n u.

Vivaan was hurt but it was true. Suraj never hurt him he scrared him but also brought him together with Imli even if it was a bad plan. All what Vivaan did was hurting him he left him alone in his most painful moment of life when he become a Bandhua. Vivaab kicks him out n shake hands with KN n Ragini just to get rid of the blame of molest n money. He deserves it no wonder that they haven't become pregnant yet. Of course Ranjana did something but it only could work bcz the Lord hasn't forgive him or Imli for their deeds.

Suraj hung up the phone. I won't waste anymore. I swear If it's necessary I will kill them all. Chakor; Suraj! she runs to him n hugged him. She was crying n her body was shaking. Suraj; Chakor?. He answered her hug with a hug of him. He caresses her back. The fearless Jungli bili become a fearing wife. Chakor; I thought I lost u. Suraj; I'm here. I won't leave u ever. U have to handle me for the rest of ur life. Chakor; no for the rest of ur life.

KN; Ragini I'm ur father how can u even think of it making me to a Bandhua. Ragini; oh please that was ur plan with us. N I will start with u now. Ranjana; No!. Ragini; fine then u. Teju; don't u hear what Suraj said. He is coming y do u want to waste ur time on us. Try to build a force against my son. Vivaan; Ragini don't forget u can't do anything to her he will kill without thinking again. Ragini; if he survives this time he will die n on his last breath he will see how is mother become my Bandhua.

Aryan; we have to leave for Azaadghanj today. Adi; he ia right. Chakor; No she is waiting for us we have to think n make a plan. Arjun; Chakor we waited long enough but not anymore. Even if they r waiting n for us we r not weak. Chakor; but
we take the law in our hands. Suraj; Chakor wake up just look around.

Chakor saw the demolished house where she spend her teenage time she saw the scared Rani who was still crying in her mother's arm. Chakor; fine but we will ignore Aryan n Adi. We both will return she is waiting for us not for them u both will continue with the idea to expose the gun factory. Arjun will be with us n Bhagya n Rani will stay with u.

Aryan n Adi so did the other they packed all n left for Azaadghanj.

Ragini; finally I'm the ruler of Azaadghanj all of u r now my Bandhua's even that cheap Imli how u feel being back to ur reality?. Imli; I'm not ur Bandhua. Ragini; really but u look like one... see ur wrist the new tattoo of my stamp. All of u have become my Bandhua after a long I can sleep in peace ur screams will give me a beautiful dream. She walked to Teju. U r left for Suraj. I will make u a Bandhua in front of him. Teju; do it I'm not scared like they were no I won't scream I did many sins n someday I have to payback like u.

The others were lost after becoming a Bandhua they kept quiet.

Suraj; Chakor if it got dangerous u n Arjun will leave. Chakor; have u gone mad I won't leave ur side not even if my life is danger. Suraj put his palm on her mouth. Don't talk like this if something happens to u I won't able to live. Without u I'm incomplete u made me I will always belong to u. Chakor smiled she kiss his palm.

Ragini; Balwari take them to village n show to every village people that they r Bandhua's of me. I'm the heir of Azaadghanj n no one can come n defeat me. Balwari; yes Ragini Malkin.

The goons take them to the village still in chain's all were shocked KN is a Bandhua he deserves it he did it with all of us. He did is with his own blood. All the people of village were happy but... Kasturi; what is wrong with u? Yes he made us to Bandhua's but do u really want anyone to be a Bandhua? Chagan; Kasturi kaaki is right we can't stay quiet n let them do what they want. The haveliwale have no heart but we have. Bhuvaan; yes we can start by pity on them. KN; pity on me... No I'm KN the ruler of Azaadghanj. Balwari; no u r KN the Bandhua od Ragini.

Teju; a storm is coming I know he is here. Ragini ur last days have cone start to count. Ragini; let's see who will win n who will lose.

Suraj n the others arrived. Bhagya; I never thought to come back here. Arjun; me either. But one for all we will end this chapter.

😊 I hope u can wait a bit more 😊