22. Taken 2

Ashlyn woke up feeling groggy and lightheaded. The shitty chandelier above her blurred her vision even further as she tried to pry her eyes open.

With a groan she finally got them open. Blinking rapidly only did so much to help her sight come back. She tried to wipe her eyes, but soon realized she was tied to a bed. Well, this didn't classify as a bed, but whatever.

She began thrashing around, trying to break free of the chains. There was absolutely no way she was coming a bit loose out of them.

Sobs broke out instantly at her realization, and her arms fell as flat as they could against the mattress.

In seconds, the door was knocked open. "Knock knock"," a voice was heard. "Oh, look, the lady of the hour is awake!" Sam beamed as he looked at her struggle against her restraints.

"My my princess, we have so much to discuss but first, let's get these clothes off of you," he smirked as he flicked open his same pocket knife from their first encounter.

Ashlyn began screaming as she tried to kick him away. "Let me go you fucking loser!" she hissed flames at him. He only smiled and sat down on the bed in return. "Be a good girl for daddy and stay still," he cooed as he began cutting Ashlyn's shirt off.

She obeyed him, with heavy sobs wringing throughout the small dungeon of a room. She didn't want to fight, she just wanted to leave.

The leggings she wore were tore down her tanned legs and tossed carelessly onto the concrete floor. Sam eyed her body, biting his lip at the sight. He ran his hands up and down her shaking legs.

Ashlyn continued to sob and let tears fall down her cheeks. "Lift up," he instructed as he tried to tug off her panties. She listened, earning her a pat on the thigh. "Why are you doing this?" she let out before whimpering .

"Because, you were mine to begin with, and now that you belong to Bieber, it makes this game ten times better," he snickered as he stood up to hover over Ashlyns laying body.

"You're sick as fuck, I fucking hate you!" she roared as she tried to kick him. He laughed loudly and patted her head. "I love the way you yell, it sounds like your voice when you're cumming," he moaned a bit, running his thumb along her bottom lip.

Ashlyn tried to bite him, but he pulled away too fast. "Easy girl," he mocked. She eyed him. "Why would you stalk me? And Justin?" she questioned through gritted teeth.

He smiled like a madman as he walked over to a nearby table that held all kinds of tools. Sam picked up a gun a slid it in the back of his jeans. "Because, you are mine, and I needed to make sure you didn't do anything wrong angel," he shrugged as he continued to look over the items laid on the wooden table.

Ashlyn was so confused right now, but she growled in response. "So you fucking took pictures of me?!" she snapped back. Sam turned around and nodded in response. "I wanted to keep some memory of you, you won't be alive for long," he whispered as an carnal smirk broke out against his pale face.

~~~

"How the fuck could we let this happen? Why didn't anyone stop her from leaving tonight!" Justin lashed out, slamming plate after plate on the ground.

The guys stood back silently, as they worked to find his girl, letting him have his rage.

Justin couldn't believe he could have been so stupid and let her out of his sight again. Tears threatened to leave his eyes again, as he fell to his knees.

He began tugging on his hair and screaming out in his fit of rage. No one dared stop him, as they were afraid of him in this state right now.

No one had ever seen him this worked up over a gang, or girl, and they didn't like it one bit.