Ment To Be (Princeton love story)

Ight my name is Tyrah and need help I go wit Princeton from MB.Ur probably thinkin why would there be a problem.Weeelllll on camra u would think he is the best person in the world...well ur wrong.He's the worst he cheats but ever time I try to leave he beats me.He threaten to kill me if I tell anyone.
Im on the phone wit my cousin Niah she is my R.O.D she crazy asf but weird too.She know how to make me smile but she doesn't know about the beatings I take from him.I don't want her too either she would straight kill him on the spot.She keep her gun on her she n the Mafia so she always whatch her back.
~conversation~

T-cuz Wud today.

N-nun much but you tryin to chill or sum Im not tryin to be n this house all damn day.

T-yea come get me n a bout *gets cut off*

"Who the fuck u on the phone wit" Oh shit "my cousin Niah u remember her right?"

Niah's P.O.V.

I here Princeton come n the kitchen questioning Tyrah like he run her da fuck.
~on the other end of the phone ~

P-Why the fuck u tryin to get her to come pick you up bitch?

T-Hold up *chuckles*what the hell did u just call me

I he ain't respond I hear a smack and Tyrah screams.

I yell to my bae Tab (from Nellyvill) get his riffel he grabs it and I grab my sniper.We jump into the car n I tell what happened he was pissed. Tyrah became like his little sister he said he was gonna make Princeton pay.When we get there I have a spare key we slid in as quite a possible.I heard screams that lead into the living room I peek around the corner to seen the nigga beating my cousin.Tab just runs out and cock's he gun to Princeton's. head "do it again try me I dare you." Tyrah runs to me crying I hold her and take her to the car.Then come back in to see Princeton tired up a Tab takes him to the car n the back.Tab gets in the back with him wit the gun still to his head.I drive to the trap house.

Tab's P.O.V.

When i heard what this pussy ass nigga did to my little sister I was pissed. I wasnt just gonna kill him off yet he aint gonna have a quick and easy one either. This nigga is gonna have a long and painful death he really thought he was gonna get let off easy hell nahh...And if he tries to get his little group on me and mines it will b war....

Princton's P.O.V

This nigga thought he could take me with out anyone findin me. When he untied me he forgot to think if i had my phone on me. I called my home boys up real quick. Im ready to chatch some mothafuckin bodies real shit. They have no idea wat they just started. My home boy Ray is Niah's ex and she cheated on him wit Tab he talking bout he ready to kill that nigga. All I wanna do is kill Tyrah now dat Im done wit tht shit I got wat I wanted from her if you knoe wat I mean. She wasnt even all that gud anyways to be completely honest I want her cousin. I mean damn have u seen her...

~I know it's not that long but hope you liked my first chapter Niah ~