Disoriented Purity

Hello my fellow kitty kats! This is my first fanfic so don't kill me. sorry about the grammar errors if you're a grammar Nazi ((((*。_。) you don't have to remind me that my spelling sucks.

this is A CielXOC fanfic, but i'm trying to include everyone and not just give Ciel and the OC their own moments, because in reality it wouldn't just be them all the time. and sorry no yaoi! I'll try not to change a character's personality because i know how annoying that is! please review or message me your opinions, since i'm only a noob :3

i'm working on a soul eater fanfic also if you want to check that out.

Merci! thanks for choosing to read! I'll update ASAP!

Disclaimer: Any Character, Place, Dialogue, or anything that is in the Manga "Black Butler" is not mine, but Yana Toboso's. The only thing that is mine is the Character Serene Bisoir and her friends, past, words, etc. and any dialogue or words that is not in "Black Butler".

So don't credit me on the Awesome characters from the manga, they're not mine! that's why this is called a fanfic!

unknown location - 5:Am

My Digits vanished into numbness as I continued to pant breathlessly. I have to keep going, I'm almost there! collapsing out here would be suicide; throwing a helpless lamb in the lion's den. Hopefully the people who lived in the scary mansion up ahead were nice people. Hopefully...strangely it looks kind of familiar.

I continued to stumble as the heavy sheets of ice cold rainwater pounded against my beaten-up body. these are definitely not normal Georgia temperatures...Obviously that stupid weather woman messed up again! Or...maybe this isn't...Georgia? Never mind these types of thoughts, I really just need to continue before I collapse out here to die!

I knew I should have never taken on that guy! Now I lost all the money that was bet for me and even maybe my job. And now I'm barely conscious in the middle of God-knows-where! Well, isn't this a sticky situation. Actually more like a wet situation, because I don't know...I'm soaked to the bone because of this stupid weather! Sorry that was a bad joke, but I'm hurting, cold, wet and lost - and I didn't even d-

"d-GAHHHHHHH!" oww...

I fell with a thud as the rain continued to torment on. In a normal situation that wouldn't have hurt as much, but as you can see this is not a "ordinary situation". That actually hurt a lot. I looked back to see what had caught my foot and caused me to trip. damn wet shoelaces! I'll tie the hell out of them later.

I got up as mud and water seeped through the shoes onto my cold, stiff feet as my thoughts wandered to when my "parents" had always scolded me for not tying my laces. It seemed like a waste of time to me so I just never tied them...except when I was bored in Math of course. But, all of that was years ago. Almost like a distant dream, I had once owned. My lips turned into a smirk. hmph, thinking these things out here.

stupid.

I looked up to see how much closer I was to my destination.

"heh, thinking really does pass the time doesn't it! we're almost there" I tried to be cheerful as I spoke to Nobody. I slowly scrambled closer to the mansion. I Entered the yard and half ran, half staggered to the front and up the stairs. I banged on the door with the force I would usually use to punch someone. I didn't even notice the bruises forming onto my already bruised knuckles. Or the pain that had griped my body like a sickness a few stumbles ago.

I was desperate.

"Please! Someone...open the door! I'm hurt, and lost, and...and...please don't be Hannibal lector!" I didn't actually mean to say the last part, but this what your brain will do when you're in this situation.