About The Story/Prologue

It is our story that define us. But to be particular, it's your every decision that counts more than every single details of your life.

Whether you were born surrounded by diamonds and golds or with old ragged clothes. Nurtured in a home where luxuries were easily attained or that one where you got to earn a living to survive. Come out of age in a decent, well mannered and free state of life or one left behind in the past having to face the misery and hardship of reality. Well these are just all part of the story - which we can somehow say as our 'history'.

The real story has never written by destiny, otherwise if it is, a tale or a fantasy. The story is made through one's decision. That one thing so complicated yet brings a certain depth or meaning to your existence.

Decision, isn't it just an idea? Of choices. Of questions. Of uncertainties. To move forward. To stop. To change. A process. Phases. Reality. Story. You.

Nothing's really wrong 'bout decisions. After all it's that first step to which we do learn, whether we have to face regrets, whether it's not fulfilling, or failure awaits us - the truth is: we are all a product of every decision, good or bad.

In this world, your story is the decisions you create in the present and to which moves you to the uncertainties of tomorrow; the story is the decision, the decision is you. Therefore the story is you. No one can define you, only you. (In exception of God.)

And so two people decided to be themselves...

(Take note: This is not a story about decisions though, but it plays a big role in the characters, and may be mostly characters and individuals.)

___________________________________

"Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us." - Nicole Reed

If there's a character of mine I could be proud of, definitely it's my respect and appreciation to women, their beauty and their works. Being a momma's boy affected me on that particular point of view towards women. They weren't inferior anymore, in fact they can surpass even the toughest men. If only I could have inherited that toughness from my mom, my life won't get this odd and broke; I may have also get to spend a lifetime with her.

Her, my knight in shining armor...
(Yeah, she is. I don't if it's just not typical or I was just stupid enough to let her be. Well, I guess I have to have you take a look on it.)
____________________________________