Chapter 2

Venassa POV

RINNNNG

RINNNNG

RINNNNNG

OMG make it stop, I though as i reached over look at the time 7:20 and pushed the off button on my alarm clock. I heard foot steps near my door and than it open.

"Wake up!!!!," said a very soft but screechy voice yelled in my ear. It was Mikey my annoying little brother.

"I'm up already ok," I said hoping out of bed and grabbing his arm and making him sit.

"I'll be ready in 10 minutes ok, " I said as i walked into the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and turning on the shower. I stepped in and relaxed as the hot water dripped off my body and wondered what today would hold. I hope today that Jacob would be at school, I really liked him but he really never noticed me. Only time he might have seen me is when I trip over Storms book bag in class and everyone laughed. Yesterday was so fun I never though that i could get tickled that bad but leave to Storm to change things.

I stepped out of the shower turning the water off and wrapped my towel around me I opened the door to see mikey playing on my phone. I walked over to my closet and grab some black laced undergarments. I put them on in the closet and grabbed my sweater with the British flag on it and some black pants with my gray boots and put it on with a red bennie.

"How do I look Mikey," i said stepping out of the closet.

"Great!," he said not even looking at me i sighed and grabbed my phone.

"Heyy,"

"Yeahh you should have actually looked at me, Did you eat?," i said was we are now walking down the stairs and I see Storm sitting at the table eating some Captain Crunch.

"Yep."

"Eww those shoes so don't go with that outfit," she said with her mouth full.

"See Mikey that's why I asked you," i said pushing him a little.

"Guess you have to change them," Storm says swallowing the rest of her cereal.

"Yeah not rite now booger I have to eat," I said walking over to the cabinet and grabbing the container of CT Crunch and getting a bowl purring the the cereal into it and then some milk and began to eat. My mom walks into the kitchen.

"Good Morning Beauty's, " She said giving us a kiss on the forehead.

"Good morning mom, " we both said in unison.

"How was school yesterday."

"It was good except for Mr Ryan he is so evil," i said finishing my cereal.

"What did he do?'

'"He tried to give me detention because I was looking on the floor for my pencil," i said looking at Storm who looked like she was about to pass out if she didn't laugh. We both know why i was looking for my pencil on the floor which was because I "accidently" knocked it over trying to get a good look at Jacob's friend his really big, large, long friend.

"Well did you get detention," she says take a sip of her coffee she had just made.

"Nope he gave me a warning," I said grabbing Storm's arm giving my mom a kiss and saying "see you later". I dragged her up stairs as soon as we were up stairs she began to laugh historically.

"Wh-wh-why would you tell her that," she said between laughs.

"Cause she asked and i told her what i wanted to tell her."