Chapter 3

The ride to wherever we were going included awkward silence, well for me anyways, me arranging my papers back into the way it was before, and the man next to me typing away on his phone.

"You are a horrible kidnapper you know." I stated. The tapping stopped.

"You are not a kid and you are not napping." He said with an heavy Italian accent. I looked from the window and glared at him as he smirked. "Did you not jump into the car, no?" He asked with an eyebrow raised. I rolled me eyes and looked back into the window.

"You could at least tell me your name" I said still staring out the window.

"You know it's rude to not look at the person you're talking to" he said. I rolled my eyes once more and turned my attention to him with a fake smile.

"così va meglio" he said and my ears tingled and my spine shivered, but I hid that satisfaction with confusion.

"Mm you're Italian..." I said more to myself. "Now you're name?" I demanded which I surprised Mr. Italian over here and more so myself. Mr. Italian surprised face turned into an amused face. He cleared his throat.

"I'm quite surprised you don't remember a face as mines" he said cockily. I scoffed and made a disgusted face. "Alfonso. Alfonso Agostinelli." He said with confidence. I nodded my head and looked out the window. This Alonso character is such a-

"We're here" Alfonso voice boomed throughout the car. I jumped a little bit and my side of the car door opened. I thanked the driver sincerely with a smile and looked straight ahead but then I found myself staring at the possibly 20 ft building. Almost broke my neck trying to read what the building says.

"Agostinelli Enterprise" Alfonso said with pride as he pulled his suit jacket. "Follow me" he said authoritatively. I hurriedly fixed my clothing and followed after him as we walked quickly inside and into an elevator. 

"So this is where you work?" I asked. Holding my papers close to my chest. I caught him as he rolled his eyes and that made me roll my eyes. I stand awkwardly as I watched the numbers go from 1 to 10 to 10 to 15 and 15 to 20. The elevator opened and he stepped out first and swiftly began moving. I followed after him and caught my self looking everywhere, everything in this floor was beautiful.

"It's beautiful here.." I breathed out. "Are you taking me to yo-" my sentence was cut short just as my walking was. I don't think I'm seeing what my eyes are showing me but I see what my mind is telling my eyes to look at. That's not him. That's not him. That's not him. This cannot be happening right now.

"Blake?" I questioned myself to myself lowly. I see him feeling up on a brunette as he gives kisses down her neck and the brunette laughs and pushes him playfully as she turns around to face him. He trails his hand down her side and stops at her ass and gives it a squeeze then he kisses her, slow and passionate.

Blake doesn't even kiss me anymore nor does he show my any affection. I put my hand over my mouth as my tears blur my vision. But I do not dare let them fall out. The brunette leads him into a room and Blake looks both ways before going inside but he does not see me. I feel someone grabbing my hand and dragging me away from the scene that unfolded before my very eyes. My husband of 5 years Is cheating on me.

I am now seated in a chair in front of Alfonso and his big black carved desk and a huge window behind him with most beautiful view of London. Well I wouldn't call it beautiful because I'm crying my organs out and I can't see a damn thing. Alfonso pushes a box of tissue towards me and I shakily and brokenly grab like 8 tissues and wipe my tears that just seem to keeping falling like a waterfall. Alfonso sits there watching me cry and he seems very uncomfortable. I blow my nose with the tissue.