Jay x reader

Being the daughter of Shan Yu didn't have their perks. When I was younger, my dad made me have a LOT of babysitters, since he once had an army of tough people. My father fought Mulan and hates her till this day. I have orange eyes and black hair, resembling my father.  The four Vks left for Auradon 4 months ago and now I'm going. So apparently Ben is bringing a second batch of villain kids to Auradon and  I was leaving all of my friends. I didn't know anyone in the limo so I sat to the side.

Once in Auradon, we came out and Ben was standing there with the four VKs and a band behind him. The son of the queen of hearts, daughter of Hades, and daughter of Drizella. Their names were Kingsley Hearts, Grey Flames, and Dizzy Beau. I shared a dorm with Dizzy while Grey had to share with Kingsley. Ben wanted them to  share since they were to learn to be good together.  There was a tourney game and a welcome party for us so we had to get a good rest.

I woke up early and wore the furs my father gave me.

Dizzy wakes up and smiles up at me before getting ready herself

Dizzy added the second layer of jacket so I looked liked my father

Dizzy added the second layer of jacket so I looked liked my father. I added the earrings to her outfit since she loved them. We headed to the tourney field and Jay and Carlos ran up to us.

"Hey Dizzy, Evie needs you, I'll bring you to her" Carlos says and he winks at Jay.

"Hey Y/n, can I ask you a question" Jay says and I sigh.

"You just did but go ahead" I say and Jay smiles.

"Would you like to go out with me" he asks and I nod.

"Sure, cause why not"