Ben x self-harmed reader

Requested by rawrrawr722

Ben x self-harmed reader - Reader is bullied because she has abilities like Poison Ivy and can't hold back her feelings for Ben and feels she's going to hurt him.

Audrey was at it again, she was mad that Y/n had sprouted vines all over her lunch table.

"Look you freak, I don't care if you are the daughter of (disney power couple), but you are just belong in a circus, making flowers for the clowns. (I can't come up with some parents that relate to this story.) It brought tears to Y/n's eyes and she ran to her dorm. Her former roomate was injured by her powers and moved out with made things worse. She had her thoughts all to herself and she became to think wrong.

I wish I never had these powers, I wonder why Ben is even my friend. I mean he is a sweet, wonderful, handsome, loving, guy. Wait do i like Ben *gasp* I do

Y/n groan in her pillow and heads to her bathroom. Tears were still in her eyes and grabbed her razor blades. She usually did this when people would tease and bully her. No one knew.

She pulled up her sleeves up and ran the blade across her skin, drawing blood. She did it across her arm even more than the last time. Tears were now running down her face and everything started to blur. She could her yelling outside the bathroom door. The door best open and she sees a blurred figure.

"Y/N" Ben yells and everything becomes dark.

*time skip*

The h/c haired girl was lying in the infirmary of the school. (Gosh it sounds as if I'm talking about Harry Potter)
Ben was at her bedside, waiting for at least one sign to know she was awake. Ben has been liking Y/n ever since he had first seen her. Now he knew, he was truly in love with Y/n (parents last name).

I will do a part two, but just after all of the request are done, don't worry your not dead. Just unconscious. I'm giving you that hint...