I'll always love u

The Next Day::::::::::

Shannea's POV

  today I have to go to the studio to figure out a new choreography for Beyoncé's new video grown woman. Did I tell u that I didnt just move here cause I didnt want to stay in Miami but because Beyoncé called saying she wanted me to be her choreographer.

Shannea: morning girlys

Taleya: wass gud shay

lesha: hey gurl

Kizy: morning dustin's lover

Nicole: wass up my home scilet biscuit

Shannea: after I eat my breakfest that noone made me i have to get ready for work so ill be gone for a couple of hours

eb: ok shay

after I finished cooking and eating I went up stairs to do my daily cleaning routine. I put on my blu tanktop, black yoga pants, and my gamma blue 11's. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabed my keys and left for the studio

Dustin's POV

I woke up cause jim told me that everybody else recorded the sessions yesterday and I have to do it now. So after I ate breakfest I got dressed. I put on some cahki cargo shorts, red polo shirt,  and my red lebrons. When I went in my car I started thinking about why the music studio also is a Dance studio. I was excited cause I heard Beyoncé uses that studio so on my break I was going to walk around. When I got to the studio I saw a blue hummer outside that wasn't usally there, so I thought Beyoncé was there.  I went in the studio and started on my part of say yes.

Shannea's POV

while I was driving I was thinking to myself why would a company put a dance studio in the same building as a recording studio. I was driving when boys ass bitch came on and I turnt it all the way up and stated dancing. People was staring at me but I really didn't give two flying fucks. Once I got to the studio I parked and got out and went to the front desk to see what room was available.

Shannea: Umm excuse me but I wanted to know wat dance room was available?

lady: Shannea right

Shannea: yea but ***Gco***

lady: Beyoncé's manager called saying y were coming in to work on the routine.  so ur in room 35a floor 3

Shannea: thanks

And with that I left to go up to the studio. when I got there I put my iPhone on the bock and got straight to work.

Dustin's POV

I went to  the 3rd floor and went to the 2nd door to record we went straight to business and recorded my verse. before we did the harmonizing with me and patricks voice jim let me have a break so I was just walking around then I saw tgis beautiful girl dancing to Beyoncé grown woman so I went in and sat down In a chair and just watched. when she did a turn I saw that it was Shannea and she had fell cause she didn't know I was there so I ran over there to pick her up.

Dustin: OMG Shannea are u okay????

Shannea: yeah im fine but when did u get here and how did u know I was in here???

Dustin: I didnt know u was here I was just recording my part of the song say yes and u got a break so I just walked around and saw u here. But why are u here??

Shannea: Im Beyoncé's new choreographer and did it look good??

Dustin: yeah it looked great

Dustin's Thoughts:::

  Exspecially in them yoga pants. it made me wanna rip them off and just fuck her right then and there.

To be continued*********
*** Picture of Dustin***