Unknown Curve (Part 2)

Kaoru Pov

Shino hasn't returned after she left with that girl. It's been half of the lunch time already, I began to get nervous. "Kaoru, where is your pretty friend?" Asked Hikaru. "Don't call her pretty, also.. I don't know, it's already been 30 minutes..." Something happened. I knew it, I can sense it. I got up off the table and out the door. I had to look for her, she has to be ok... right?

I looked everywhere near the cafeteria and she is no where to be found. I asked some people if they knew where she was, but they didn't have a clue. I saw the girl from last time chatting with some two other girls and I ran up to her. "Where is Shino?!?" I yelled. "Oh, that brat? She got what she deserved, so don't worry about her my Kaoruuu!" She reached out her hand to my face, but I slapped it just in time. "I said where is Shino!!!" I yelled as I was getting more and more worried. She was disgusted at how rude I sounded, but hesitated and said "She is in classroom 1D...." I began to run as soon as those words came out of her mouth.

I unlocked and opened the door to 1D and saw Shino under a table shaking and sobbing to herself. I ran towards her and began to check around for injuries. "Shino! What did they do to you?! Did they hur-" As soon as I got close to her, she gave me a big tight hug as she began to cry on my chest. "K-kaoru!! I'm s-so happy y-you're here!! Please d-don't let go, I don't want to be left a-alone a-again!!" She cried out loud. I hugged her back as tight as I could. She seemed to be reallly scared, even though I didn't know why she was crying. All I could think about was how much I wanted to protect her at that very place.