1.02

|SHAPE OF YOU|  

|GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN|

She was looking at my hand, partically burning it with her eyes

She was looking at my hand, partically burning it with her eyes. I was growing impatient so I said again. "Are you coming or what?"

"Where?" She looked up to my eyes.

"At my home, where else?" I said like it was the most obvious thing.

Her lips formed a thick line and then she shook her head." No, I can't. I am not coming." She looked back on the view in front of us and shaked her head. I sighed and bent down to her level so I could look on her face while talking.

"Look, I don't fucking care what are you thinking about me or you or whatever right now. I am demanding you to come to my house. I won't leave you to sleep here after what you told me. I am not that cruel. We have beds you know."

She laughed." I don't want your pitty. I don't need nothing from anyone."

I placed my hand on her shoulder. " Nina, I don't pitty you. I sympathyse you. There's a different between those two things.I am not heartless and I can't leave you to sleep on the benches from what I heard from you tonight. Like I said I have beds on my house. We are only two people living there. Come on please." I told her truthfully giving her my hand again. She thought about it for a while before giving her hand and standing up.

"Wait a second. I have my bag there." She let go and walked a little behind us before coming back with her bag. It was a small one, probably having only her essentials and not clothes. I didn't even notice it before. "I'm ready."

"Alright, let's go." We started walking." It's not far away from here."

"You said you had one brother, right?"

I nodded my head at her question, "Yeah, a twin brother and a sister too but she is on college."

"Oh, I don't know if I have siblings." She sighed. I looked at her figure, now seeing her fully on the lamps of the street. She was so beautiful.

"It's okay. Don't worry though, sometimes it's way better than having siblings. They are annoying sometimes. Although I love them to death." She giggled at my comment and I smiled at her, it was so cute her giggle.

"They are annoying or you are the one and blame the others?" I rolled my eyes at her question.

"Me? I can't believe you are accusing me." I said and put my hand on my chest messing with her.

"Don't play it hurt Grayson." She couldn't stop giggling and I couldn't stop smiling. That girl deserved the world but God couldn't see it clearly.

"Okay, okay. I have to admit that we like to joke with each other. Especially my sister. Anyway, we are here. This is it." I showed her our so called house and walked inside the complex.