1.05

|SHAPE OF YOU|

GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN  

One month later

Things couldn't be better that they were now. It had been a month since I met Nina and she moved to our apartment. I had to admit that this past month was the best of my life, it had a meaning now and I was having so much fun.

I got closer with her and we became best buddies although I didn't like being in the friend zone but it would be better if I took things slowly.

On the other hand, I had found an idea about the cancer thing. My godfather was a doctor and his specialty was about cancer so perhaps this was the beat opportunity. I thought about giving that bone marrow transplant thing to her. I had Google it and searched everything about it and I realized it was not a big thing.

If it was to save someone I was willing to do it, and if that someone was a girl that I liked and deserved so many things.

I just needed to contact with him and perhaps talk with my parents because I was still underage.

Now, I had made a list about what we should do together with Nina. Go to horse riding, picnic, bowling and so many other things I believed will be okay and need to do.

She was coming to my school and I had to say she was a really good student, extremely smart and she had a secret talent. She was a brilliant artist; she made the best art ever. I was amazed by her drawings.

I could feel that she felt much better from the time I had met her, and possibly felt kind of relief that she was still alive and not dead. Her happiness and brightness could been seen and read all around her face.

At the moment I was at the English class which I shared with Nina. I didn't like that class, I never did, because I had a major problem with letters. I was dyslexic and sometimes I had trouble keeping up. I signed and leaned down further on the chair while playing with my pencil.

My phone buzzed on my pocket and thank God that I had it on the mute otherwise I would have detention later. I took out from my back pocket and checked to see a message from Nina.

-I'm so bored.

I chuckled. - Me too. I am literally dead now.

I looked over at her, who was at the other end of the room and smiled when I saw her trying to contain her laugh.

-do you want to miss the next period? :D

I smiled at the idea.

-sure. Best thing of the day.

-alright. Should we tell Ethan too?

-no, let's leave him out.

-whatever. Wait when the bell rang.