Ausie ausie ausie

As soldier 76 (69) and dva walked through Australia they saw a bank robbery in progress there first thoughts were "let's do it!" They said in synchronisation (that's long. That's what she said) so they ran to the bank dva flying in her mech of course but interrupting there running was a man, a minigun strapped on his shoulder and had a revolver in his right hand (or is brad left handed) and he jumped on the van the robbers were using to getaway and he planted a small EMP and detonated it this got dva trapped in her mech but it didn't matter brad had already arrested the robbers and walked up to the confused agents and asked "are you overwatch?" And soldier replied "yes my name is" but was quickly interrupted by brad " jack Morrison code name soldier 76?" "Yes how did you" " and hana code name dva? I've got more connections than you've got video games dva" dva quickly argued more than 793?" "Yep, by the way I accept the tryouts invitation lets go" soldier wispered to himself the whole way "how, what the, ect.

A/N: if you didn't get the title somebody shouted it at the World Cup on overwatch apparently at least according to my friend so don't bully me I beg

What video at the top after reading A/N