Chapter 1

Angela

Phone ringing.. Ring.. Ring..

"Hello, who's this please?" I asked the other line while I'm fixing myself.. I'm going to see my Austin. So I wore a red backless and a v shape tube that fit to my hour glass body and i put some make up with matte red lipstick.

"This is Austin baby I'm here now in your front door waiting for you" he answered
Gosh! When i hear his voice i felt heat running to my spine.. "Okay babe, I'm heading to the door" so I end the called

Austin is one of my Fuck buddy I traded sex to him to get the $300 per night. Sounds good? Yeah! Right. When I open the door I saw Austin holding a huge bouquet of my favourite red rose. He gave it to me and grab me a kiss to my lips I can't help myself I felt the electricity running from my spine up to my face.. I think i am blushing right now and after the kiss he smirk at me I looked straight to his eyes and studying his looks that he gave to me a WANT SOME MORE BABY? Ugghhh! Gosh! I can't help this feeling though. He's so hot with his tuxedo so he ask me to go to somewhere. A classy restaurant.

"Let's go Gel?" He asked me. And I smile and nodded to him.

After the eating session we decided to go to his flat and have some wine.. So we drink to his mini bar and having a random conversations. Until i felt the urge to taste this man in front of me Oh! holy cow! He untie his neck tie and open the three buttons of his long sleeve Gosh! I saw his hairy chest I want to taste him NOW! Oh my thank God you heard my cravings..

He smirk at me and asked me, "Do you want some adventures baby Gel?"

I looked straight to his eyes and smirk and grab him and taste his lips.. Gosh! So heaven.. As we're in the middle of extreme kiss he roamed his hands to my back and unzip my dress. As usual he's mesmerizing my two mountains in front of him and suck it like a baby.. He carry me to his bedroom while kissing he's half naked, his lips, his eyes, his nose, his chin, his jaw line PERFECT! He is on top of me licking and sucking as if he is starving with my body until he reach on top of my panty he pulled it down using his teeth while smiling. He gently kiss my private part and I keep myself moaning. I want more Austin moooreee...

"Baby? I love the looks of your v*gina" he licked it and said "Gosh your so wet Gel" he licked and licked and sucked my clit and I can't help myself moaning as if he's teasing me coz he stop licking my precious v*gina and smiling.

"You want more Gel? Say my name." He said with authority.

"I want more Austin. More.. Don't stop.. And stop teasing me with your fucking smile" i said.

"I didn't teasing you Gel. I just like having a good time with you." He said and start licking my clit again and he's slowly kissing me from my v*gina up to my lips and rub my clit with his middle finger and he slowly put inside my v*gina and back and forth. "You want this? Huh?" He said.

"Aahh.. Aghhh.. Aaaaahhhhgghhh Fuck me now Austin. Damn this! I want your huge d*ck inserted to mine." I said straight to him.

He's smiling while he inserted his huge d*ck and push and pull.. Back and forth he lift my leg to his shoulder and push and pull his d*ck faster and faster. "Damn Fucking you bitch Gel you're driving me crazy.. You want this? Huh? This?" He said in a sadist way and I fucking love it.

Until we reach the climax i said to him "fa-aa-ster Austin I- I'm coming.." And he make it faster until BOOM! We're satisfied. Austin gave my $300 as we agreed before and I go straight to the bathroom fixing myself. And after I go straight to the main door and leave.