Jackson

It was hard to breathe. The familiar band around his chest squeezed his chest at an unimaginable force and his stomached cramped painfully. He thought he was going to be sick.

Tears streaming in rivers, drenching his now red face, his ears struggled to listen; the uneven breaths from his chest blocked any sort of sound and melted into one long, painful ring.

He wasn't sure where he was - all he knew is that he was cold with his phone in hand, feeling ice freezing wind fly through his bleach blonde hair, water lightly spraying his shivering skin. He didn't think much of it as cars sped past his almost lifeless body.

Looking down to his phone, tears blurring his vision, a sobbed escaped his numb lips. He called Mark. His heart broke.

He was a burden. Mark wouldn't reply. He was annoying to everyone. A nuisance, just like his father let him know everyday. He couldn't handle the heartbreak everyday. The pure understanding that he was unloved.

A bridge. He was standing on a bridge. How fucking fanfiction-like of me, he thought as he eyed the ledge. Oh how easy it would be to step up there to end it all. Just a small step and even smaller jump and voila, everyone gets what they want.

Without much thought, he forced his numb body up the rail and balanced, unaware of the phone still ringing in his hand.

With one last shaky breath, a sob and a leg stretched outward, he-

"Jackson!"

Mark.

so this was originally not meant to be an angsty fic but whatever I'm low key emo.

I'm thinking of writing a short BTS fan fiction if any of you are interested??

also im still open for kpop oneshot suggestions! Im starting on them this weekend so feel free to leave suggestion on what I should write!

thank you (also sorry yes these chapters are short don't murder me thnx)

- tyler