Blood roses: our beginning

Alyssa-Rae always wakes up before me, so she is constantly staring at me sleeping. I woke up and found her with a cup of coffee standing at the island(kitchen island). "Hey sleepy head" she tilted her head and smiled. She was wearing a white tank top and black sweatpants. With her hair pulled up into a bun (a messy bun to be exact). I was rapped in sheets with my maroon tank top off centered. I stood up and put my hair up to hide the fact that I haven't brushed it. I grabbed a mug put some coffee in it and stood next to Alyssa (that is just what I call her because Alyssa-Rae is to long). We stood at the island staring out the window. Soon I moved to the bathroom to get ready, because we where assigned a new reqruit to interview. After five minutes I walk out with my hair brushed and in a red flanail and white panties. Alyssa looked at me confused," I forgot my pants in the dryer" I replied. She nodded and said she should probably get ready soon. I walked back to the bathroom with a look of pleasure on my face. "What is up with you" Alyssa asked. I had two words to say warm jeans! After we both got ready we head to the organizations headquarters. After the interview we where assigned to him as his protectors (sort of) . He would live in the apartment next to us. His name was Kai-Ray.