Chapter 3

Elizabeth's POV

A loud bang interrupted me and my mate's snuggle time, Come on! I whined as Alex got up. He chuckled and opened the door, walking out to see what the bang was. I sighed and followed him, I yawned.

Who in the world made a loud bang in the middle of the night?

I walked into the kitchen, two blue eyes stared at me, causing me to scream. I opened my mouth, " Ale- "

Darkness.

__________

My wrists and legs burned in pain, I tried to open my eyes. They felt like one hundred thousand poinds. " Awake, aren't you? " A dark and cold voice whispered into the darkness. The voice I knew that would haunt me to the end of my days, opening my eyes finally, a pale dark haired man stared at me. His blue and green eyes staring into my soul, rough pink lips. He was suprisingly tall and a bit scary. He smirked as he noticed I was checking him out. " Who are you anyway, Mr. Tall and Scary? " I stared at him, curiously. He just chuckled and bowed. " I'm am Siris, Alpha of BloodMoon Pack, and you are my Luna. "

I gasped and faded away into darkness. Once again..

Alex's POV

Where is she?! I threw a picture at the wall, watching as it smashed into a thousand pieces. I can't think straight. " S-Sir..W-We found- " Alex, my little angel. They found her, " Show me! " I literally yelled, not caring who was speaking to me, I got a reply. I turned around and saw my Beta, Damon. He ran quickly and shifted into his wolf. Damon's wolf is a amber color, but a bit more gray than normal. I shifted into my wolf as well, him taking control. He is a pretty huge wolf, due to him being a Alpha, but in my opinion he is short. " Focus, Alex. OUR mate is missing. And we are going to get her back. "

" Yeah right, we are. " My wolf jumped into the cave that help MY mate.