Chapter 2

Last Chapter~

" Its okay, she's a friend. " Sam explains and they nod.

Elizabeth's POV.

I sat in the blue bedroom that Sam showed me, It was quite beautiful.

" Yeah, right it is! " Rae barked in my head.

Her and her color blue..

The door opened to show a young lady, A bit younger than me.

" Hello, I'm May. " She greeted me.

" Hello. May I help you? " I greeted her.

She nodded and held out a plate of food. I took it and smiled softly, I looked down at the food.

Berries.

Sliced Peaches

Sliced Bananas.

I stared at it hungrier than before. I didn't notice that she had already left. I shrugged and popped a berry into my mouth. I munched my food up into shreds.

" That was pretty good. " Rae licked her jaws.

I nodded in response.

Yelling was heard outside my door, Curiosity got the best of me and I opened it. I walked out.

" Hey! " I turned towards the voice.

A girl with her hair in a bun looked at me.

" What? " I stared at her confused.

" Alpha said not to let you come out of your room.  Get back in. " She said with a sassy voice.

No one speaks to me like that.

I growled at her, " No and don't you dare speak to me that way, I don't care what your Alpha said.  He has no control over me, just because I'm staying here doesn't mean I want to. " I said, my wolf coming out.

Alex's POV.

I heard a growl, " No and don't you dare speak to me that way, I don't care what your alpha said. He has no control over me, just because I'm staying here doesn't mean I want to. " A angelic voice said and A delightful smell hit me.

" Mate! " Simon cheered happily in my head.

I followed the scent of my mate until a beautiful lady stood.

" Hello, Mate. " I whispered and she shivers.

" Hello. " She replied.

I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her, She purred into my chest as the tingles entered our bodies. I leaned to her ear and my tongue rasp over it, causing her to lean towards my touch, " And you are you? " My voice came out right beside her ear, " Elizabeth, call me Liz though. " I growled at the Tiffany who was being a pain in the butt to my mate. " Don't you dare speak to my mate like that! " I growled again, She nodded, " Now! Go tell Collin to add all of her clothing into my bedroom! " I yelled in my alpha voice.

She nodded again but quicker, " Yes Alpha. " Tiffany ran down the stairs to Collin's room and opened the door, " Collin, Alpha said to place Liz's clothing in his room. " She said with a tint of jealousy in her voice.

Liz's POV.

His mine!

I snuggled closer to my mate's chest and enjoyed the warmth, that he brought. The one thing that was on my mind was that he was A alpha? Wow. I thought my mate would be a beta or a third.  I still don't know his name, I looked up at him. " What's your name? " He looked down at me, smiling softly, he replied. " I am Alex, The alpha and your mate. " I smiled, his mine and I'm his.

Rae smiled in my head, " Ours.  I always wanted a mate. "

I laughed at her, " Now we got one. "

______________________________________________________
I'm so sorry that, I haven't been posting much, I'll start posting once a day, or twice.

Vote.

Comment.

Love.