We Are Ready

Crosshairs p.o.v

"So, after tonight. Where are we gonna go?" I asked, Optimus turned back around,"I'm not sure. But among those stars lies our home planet. Along with Quintessa. Someone who must be punished for contributing our planet to her evil plans." I looked up to the sky. The stars seemed to get brighter by the minute.

     "So you're leaving?" Tessa stepped away from Bumblebee. "We must." Optimus sighed, "but, I shall return." Cade looked at Vivian. "But, you said she can't be beaten. Viviane is the only way we can beat her." Optimus looked down. "I never said we were leaving earth. Cybertron is already on its way here. So is Quintessa and the knights. But, we will be ready." Optimus turned around to face the rest of us. "How are we gonna get this all set up? We only have two days at the most." Cogman announced. "We're gonna use you as bait you cockroach." I grumble and he glared harshly.

     "Bumblebee, tomorrow you take Cade and Viviane to the seas to get the staff. The rest of you will be with me. We have our own plans to be mapped." I sighed, "and how exactly is Bumblebee gonna make it to the ship without being able to go back up?" Optimus looked at me, "Quintessa can help us with that. The omega lock will leave its place in the water for its earths core. You three must make it their. Cogman you have told me the news of you having a submarine for us." Cogman nodded, "yes sir." I glared. "Suck up." I muttered and Hound chuckled.

   Hounds p.o.v

     "Can't we figure the rest out tomorrow. I'm pooped." I groaned and laid back. "Of course. How about we all rest. The humans will need their sleep. For we have a big day tomorrow." Optimus walked away. Leaving us to our own discussion. "So, you up for it kid?" Crosshairs asked. Bumblebee instantly looked up, "it's only water, I got this" he leaned back but fell instead after realizing nothing was there to hold him. I chuckled as did the rest of us.

     "Just like the ground has got you huh Bee." Shane laughed out loud. Bumblebee pretended to pout. "Oh take it like a man kid." I flicked my wrist. "Alright sassy ass." Be glared through his radio. "What's that?" He smirked, "bring it dumbass!" The radio sang out the rap song kept going. I glared, "mute it." He stopped and the radio station switched off so that the peaceful sound of the fire crackled in the wind. "Nice out tonight. Isn't it?" Tessa exclaimed. "Sure is. Don't get much of these,"Drift vented. I rolled my optics. "Apparently you don't get enough beating do ya?" He growled.

   Drift's p.o.v

     "Grow up Hound," I muttered. He huffed and put a branch in our fire. "I'm tired, I'm going in." Tessa walked to the mansion Izzie following. "Finally, all the poor little lady's ears are prolly burning off due to the use of language from you two." I growled to Bumblebee and Hound. "Iz don't mind," Hound shrugged it off. "Tessa has had to deal with Cade for her whole life." Bumblebee remarked. Cade looked up at him, "my wife would kill me if I even tried to cuss around her." Cade laughed. "Damn." Crosshairs chuckled.

     "She don't cuss though, not much anyway," Cade shrugged. "Good, lady's don't cuss like guys," I nodded. Hound rolled his optics. "I'm just saying," Bumblebee blared, "Shane!" Shane jumped up before he fell down, "alright alright I'm going to bed." He grumbled and started towards the mansion. "It's so far!" He groaned. Bumblebee stood leaving Cade and picking up Shane. He walked to the mansion and put Shane through the window. "Now go to sleep you idiot." He came back and sat back down, "I'm ready for high grade energon." Hound cracked his knuckles.

     "You and me both big guy," Crosshairs smirked. "High grade? Is that alcohol?" Bumblebee held a thumbs up. "Winner winner!" He calorie and Cade shook his head at the gesture. "I get it Bee." Bumblebee instantly turned off the radio and looked back at the fire.

     "IronHide could down some high grade energon though," Hot Rod spoke. Bumblebee whipped his head to him. "Sure could. I've dealt with some of his drunken nights. He even held a gun at me." Bumblebee quipped. I laughed, "old IronHide." I mumbled. "You guys remember Seaspray?" Crosshairs asked, "he'll ya! No one could forget that one." Hound chuckled. "That old wrecker wouldn't give up shit." Hot Rod shook his helm.

     "What about Ratchet? That old grumpy bot." Bumblebee buzzed with laughter. "Oh Primus, I swear I still have a dent from his wrench in my helm," he spoke.

     "What about Jazz?" Hound clapped his hands. "I could listen to his music everyday!" Crosshairs sputtered.

     "How about everyone," Bumblebee asked. I looked at him, "how about when Cybertron is restored. We make a grave of every single one of them as soon as possible." Bumblebee nodded. "They deserve it," Crosshairs was watching Bumblebee, "let's not make a grave for one of us here until we've reached our peak." Cade watched us. His face illuminated in the flames of the fire.

     "Promise." We all whispered. "Alright let's get some rest. Boss bot was right." Crosshairs stood and walked a little bit back and laid on his side. "This should be good," he chuckled. Bumblebee just leaned back against a tree. Along with Hot Rod. Hound just fell back shaking the ground. I let the fire crackle. I sat there till I knew everyone was asleep. "Cybertron, you better be ready. We are ready. This time for sure. No matter what. Through the war, through death, through love, through tragic accidents. We are ready." I looked up to the sky one last time. Before telling myself in my helm. No matter what, happens. We are ready for this. My world shall live once more. To begin a new start. To become a Legend. For, Every Legend Hides A Secret.