Chapter 2

Friday morning.

I got into my car Keith got me, i was on the way to school.

I hope today is a regular day like usual because I cannot deal with people kids.

Once i made it to the school i parked my car in my parking space.

I looked back at my car, and smiled

I looked back at my car, and smiled. Oh I didn't mention him buying me a car?

He got it for me yesterday, and I'm too happy I don't have to walk no more.

But i also think it's too early for him to buy me a car, but hey I'm grateful.

I hope he not trying to get in these underwear, because that's not happening to time soon.

I'm a virgin, and I would love to keep it that way shoot ain't loosing it to no buss boy.

I soon began walking ahead of the school, but only stopped when i felt a arm around me.

I looked up to see Keith, but only to start smiling at him.

He lightly grabbed my chin, and kissed me, but i soon return the kiss.

Once we made it inside the school i soon head over to my locker so i can get my things.

Keith went to his locker, and got what he needed for our first period which is Spanish.

While i was grabbing and fumbling around in my locker in the corner of my eye I seen Keith's ex lira.

She walked towards him, as throwing herself at him as usual.

He then moved out the way, and closed the locker talking to her.

I looked over at him, and signed then closed my locker.

She then smiled, and giggled as they talked but soon looked over to see me.

I grabbed my purse, and just walked off to Spanish.

Once I made it there I sat down in my seat, and just put my head phones in.

Because at this point I'm starting to get aggravated at people that didn't even do nothing.

Keith walked in, and walked right Pass me to his boys.

I looked at him, and shifted in my seat while grabbing paper.

I started to right down what was on the bored as my music played.

—————————-
Math class.