6

We went inside Starbucks cafe that was just in the hospital. I ordered a mocha frappe while Hyungwon ordered caramel frappe.

"You never change huh?" Hyungwon said as he smiled.

Please stop looking at me like that. Youre making it more harder to move on from you.

"Yeah, you too."

We both got our drinks and sat at a vacant table. It was quiet, none of us daring to speak. I got so tired of always being the one to wait for him to speak, so I decided to speak up.

"So, you know them?" I asked. Hyungwon looked confused at first but after a few seconds, he got what I said.

"You mean the guys? They were my friends since high school. We didn't go to the same school before. I talked about you and showed them a picture of us. They really wanted to meet you since then." He replied as he sipped his caramel frappe.

"So are you saying they knew me since high school but I didn't know them?! You're so mean Hyungwon oppa." I slapped him on the arm and we both burst out into laughter.

Just when we were laughing, a girl who looked like the same age with Hyungwon walked up to us.

"Oppa?" Wait what?!

"Oh, Hani. Hani, this is Nayeon my friend and Nayeon this is my girlfriend Hani." Girlfriend?! Since when did he have a girlfriend?!

"A-Annyeonghaseyo." I stood up and bowed.

"Wahhh! Kiyeowo! Hyungwon, why didn't you introduce me to her before! She's adorable!" She hugged me and I froze in place.

"Ya Hani. You're chocking her." Hyungwon laughed as he removed her from me.

I was shocked. Since when did he move on from me? I thought he wanted to focus on his studies? Isn't that why he didn't want a girlfriend yet he has one?

Kihyun POV

"Guys, don't you think she's taking long? Can one of you go get her?" I asked and Wonho nodded.

Nayeon POV

The 3 of us sat down. The both of them sat opposite with me. I felt uneasy.

"So, since when did you guys start dating?" I asked trying not to sound so nosy.

"We started dating last year." Hani replied as she sipped some frappe from Hyungwon's drink.

"So, how about you Nayeon? Are you seeing someone?" Oh shit. What should I say.

"I'm not really seeing anyone right now. I want to focus on composing songs and being a basketball team manager." I said with a calm voice.

Hani's eyes widened as I said that.

"You don't have a boyfriend?! But your so cute and pretty!" I bowed at her for saying a nice compliment.

"What do you mean you don't have a boyfriend?" I looked behind me to see Wonho standing beside me.

He winked at me and I got what he was trying to say.

"I was just joking oppa." I stood up and hugged him. He grabbed my hand and sat beside me. The sudden movement shocked me and I flinched a bit.

"Well I wasn't expecting this. The hoe of the school dating an innocent adorable girl. Interesting." Hani rubbed her chin and examined us.

I got a little nervous so I whispered to Wonho.

"Sunbae, let's get out of here, I'm feeling uneasy." He nodded and excused us.

We left the cafe still holding hands.