5

I finally made it to the teachers lounge and knocked on the door 2 times.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Nayeon imnida. I'm looking for Coach Kang."

I spotted Coach Kang waving his hands at me so I walked to where he was seated.

"Great to see you Nayeon. So, I have something I would like to ask you." He opened his drawer and pulled something out.

"Would you like to be the basketball teams official manager?" He handed me an ID that states I am the official manager.

"It's a great honor. Thank you so much! I would love to be the manager." I accepted the ID and bowed at him.

As soon as I left the teachers lounge, the guys were waiting for me outside.

"So?" Kihyun asked as all of them looked at me.

"I'm now your official manager!" We all did a group hug but Kihyun was pushed out of the group hug. He was pouting so I went out if the group hug and hugged him.

The day went on without any worries and soon, it was time for basketball.

I did my usual routine like give out the drinks and towels, and all the other stuff.

Suddenly, I heard a loud sound like something hit the ground. I looked up to see Kihyun in the middle of the court lying unconscious.

I ran all the way to where he was and layed his head on my lap. I tried waking him up but he didn't seem to wake up.

"Kihyun sunbae?! Coach, call the ambulance please!!!" I yelled because of panicking.

I felt his forhead and it felt so hot that I immediately removed my hands from him. His eyes slowly fluttered open and he smiled softly.

"Pabo, why did you come to school saying your ok?" I said to him. The ambulance arrived and the medics came to carry him into the vehicle.

Everyone on the team and people who were watching the practice was gathered around in one bundle, wondering if Kihyun will be ok.

"2 people may come with us. Who would like to come." One of the medics yelled out.

Coach raised his hand and hopped on to the vehicle.

"Nayeon, you should go, we'll meet you there." Shownu said and I nodded. I hopped on to the ambulance and the door closed.

I didn't know what to do, so I grabbed Kihyun's hand and squeezed it.

"Please be ok." I felt him squeeze my hand slowly which made me surprised. I looked up at him an saw him smile at me.

The ambulance arrived at the hospital and Kihyun was rushed to the emergency room.

Coach Kang and I were assisted to wait at the waiting room.

Soon after, the others arrived sweat dripping from their faces. But, someone amongst them was different. He wasn't wearing a jersey but normal casual clothes like me.

My head started to spin as thousands of memories started to flash inside my mind.

"H-H-Hyungwon oppa?" I asked making him look up at me. Our eyes met and I can see him looking surprised at me.

"Nayeon?" He smiled at me with the smile that I missed. The smile that once used to be mine. The smile that made me fall for him.

My eyes started to water but I told myself to be strong. I took a deep breath and smiled back at him.

"It's been, 2 years? How are you?" He asked taking a few steps closer to me.

"I've been doing well. Do you want to go catch up?" I suggested and he nodded. We walked side by side to the cafe downstairs.

Wonho POV

"Well that went smoother than I expected it to be." I laughed a little.

The nurse came out and told us that Kihyun is now allowed to have visitors.

We all went inside the room to see Kihyun wide awake, looking outside the window.

"Kihyun!!!!" We all ran to him as we hugged him tight. Shownu being the most mature one just walked up to him and did a bro fist.

"Where's Nayeon?" Kihyun asked but no one dared to speak a word. But, being the stupid Minhyuk, he blurted everything out.

"She's with Hyungwon, catching up!" He smiled widely making everyone slap him for being stupid.

"Wait what?! So how was it?" He asked.

"Everything went well than I expected. I guess we had nothing to worry about." I.M said as everyone suddenly became quiet all of a sudden.