Chapter 24

Elizabeth POV:

"So, I got you something""You really didn't""Oh but I did

"You really didn't"
"Oh but I did. Here"

Ryan handed me a small velvet rectangular box. I smiled and opened it. Inside was a necklace, bracelet and earring set.

 Inside was a necklace, bracelet and earring set

"They're beautiful. I love it, thank you"
"Your very welcome."
I looked at my watch.
"OMG, is that the time. I've got to go."
"No worries, go, go"
"I kissed him.
"123"
"1234"

I ran back to the car and drove home. Once there, I ran inside.

"OMG, I'm so sorry I'm late. I was with Ryan and I lost track of time."
"It's fine. But maybe next time call when going to be late. Now, as I was saying. We have a new neighbor and I invited them here so I want you all on your best behavior." carlisle said.
"Great." Rose mumbled.
"Rose" I whispered.
she just looked at me.
"You may go"

Everyone went off doing their own thing. I went to go upstairs when Edward called me.

"Eliz" He motioned to the piano.

I smiled and walked over. He began playing Lost boy. Once done I heard clapping. We turned and seen Carlisle and Esme with someone I didn't know.

"And this is the youngest and oldest of our children.."
"Hello, I'm Edward Cullen." Edward shook hands.
"Hi, I'm Elizabeth, but I prefer a shorter way saying it, like Beth"
"It's lovely to meet you, I'm---------------------"

look, I know it's short but I was away with a group of friends and we had a bit of a late night, not in bed till 6 and up at 9, but yea, my brains not working properly.