|54|

(Warning: Lots of smut/healthy scenes coming right ahead, skip to the next sentences if you dont want to read :) even though I know you want to)

"okay, so what happened?" jennie asked me, while softly patting my hair. i sighed.

"i had to find him and it turns out, it was my high school accidental crush. i mean... everything wouldn't have gone berserk if it wasn't for me. i'm sorry--" jennie squeezed my face. "you don't have to say that, idiot." she said with a smirk, moving away to the kitchen.

"you're evil..! why would you leave me here all alone?" she winked and later ignored my presence. i looked at my watch, and it was too damn early for my own good.

"my lifestyle must be getting shitty," i mumbled, chewing down a circular graham ball which jen made for me as a gift. i was about turn on the t.v. when...

"oh, my phone's buzzing." i picked it up and saw a couple message from chaeyoung, who seemed to have a more hectic life (sharing mine) than me myself.

roaussie: k so when will your hunt start

jolice: wth r u talking about

roaussie: ...ok ill pretend i didnt see that

roaussie: have u talked to joy yet

jolice: not even once since we left there a few days ago

roaussie: its so annoying since we have to adjust to our lives when we're already busy doing stuff. these things are so trivial it makes my mind blow off.

jolice: ikr

jolice: we gotta finish this fast then

roaussie: contact her

jolice: will do.

I scrolled through the contacts and clicked. i almost hesitated but glad that i had strong will.

"joy? are you there?"

"why are you asking me if you already know the answer?"

"...."

"Anyways, what do you want?"

"...Where will we find Chittaphon?"

"He's just arrived in Korea for a business thing. I heard he's become big with all kinds of products and he sells everything here in Korea."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah?"

"How do you know all kinds of information about him?"

"...You could say that I was was and am a friend of him."

"I've been thinking for a bit and... do you like him?"

"H-Huh, no. What the heck are you talking about?"

"Really.. I see so it's like that."

"N-No what are you ta—"

jennie suddenly snatched my phone, and i was flustered as she dropped the call. "u-unnie why did you-"

she smashed her lips to mine. she dominated me with her tongue and i moaned softly. she pulled away from the kiss and stared at me with her daring little eyes. "jen, why so impatient?" i couldn't help but smirk. she glared at me. "w-wait what?" in a second, she smirked a bit and said, "stop talking." from there, she wrapped her arms to my neck and i wrapped mine to her waist. our tongues were battling and there was a faint tingling sensation within my stomach. jesus it feels like butterflies, she stopped.