Untitled Part 11

"Prove it....." 

"Ill buy you food after?" he asked "oh my lord you really do love me" as I said that Sam got in "heyyyy guys" Sam said "you sound drunk....were you drinking?" I ask "nooooooooooo" Sam said 

*time skip*

We were at toys r us to start filming "hey guuuys its Sam and Colby " Colby says " and today we are joined by....." I pop out from the bottom "......hey....." I say "so we are at toys r us and we have another very special guest.....the Ouija bored " biggie runs across the camera with the Ouija board and falls. 

*time skip to the asylum *

We go down the stairs and hear a loud noise I instantly jump next to Colby. "ES NO BIGGIE" biggie half yelled "biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch" I say. Sam left us and explored and I decided to go with him. After a while im basically clung onto sams arm as his hands were over mine as we turned the corner. He had told me he lost his phone and had a "bright" idea "H-how about we s-split up I go down stairs you check those three r-rooms? " he says "Sam that's across the fricken asylum please Sam please" I begged "I know just please I started talking to this girl I NEED her" he answered. I sighed "fine , the shit I do for friends " I try joking. He laughed a little as I slowly let go suprisingly before he left he gave me a quick kiss on the temple saying "be safe". "You too" I say walking away. I started looking....

1st room.....nope

2nd room...YEAH but whereas his phone case I go to the 3rd room i heard a noise behind me so I turn around as I turn around i felt something grab me from behind and pull me back making me slam onto a table nearby "fuck...." I whisper what ever it was grabbed me again and threw me again I think I blacked out....

After a while I slowly got up it was painful I look at my arm there's bruise marks from where it grabbed me I felt a sharp pain on my stomach I winced I pulled up my shirt to see a scratch I blew it of i started walking.....well limping I saw Sam Colby and biggie. Sam and Colby ran towards me I flinched thinking they were gonna hurt me but instead they helped me "what happened to you? Are you okay? Who did this? " they all came at me with questions to be honest I was scared a wanted to leave "Can we please lea-" the minute I tried to say leave i felt something choke me I was coughing. Colby carried me bridal style basically running out the asylum the minute we reached outside I was fine....

*time skip*

Injuries- 

Sam: scratches on arm and leg

Biggie- nothing 

Colby : cuts on knees

Me: bruises, scratch marks , and red marks 

Id like to do this again I know I sound crazy but it was fun they told me about an abandon mall and I said yes. At this point we all went to Sam and Colby's place. Corey, deyvan, elton, and aaron weren't home so it was only me, Sam , Colby, and biggie watching a movie I was cuddled up against Colby I slowly fall asleep last thing I remember was someone carrying me and placing me down kissing my forehead whispering "I wish I could call you mine....." they said

A/n

Im sorry it wasn't posted the day I said it would i got writers block. But anyways I love you hoomans you peoples are my homies and ill see if I can update tomorrow so I can get on my regular schedule peaceeeeeeee ✌❤