James....

Y/n pov

I decided to go back home after we did that video it was fun. I really really like Colby when im with him I forget about James my rude ass boyfriend. "WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN" HE yelled. I dint look at him "filming" I say putting a chip in my mouth "AND YOU DINT TELL ME" He yelled again. "I didnt know I had to tell you when I go to work. You live off of this money so I wouldn't be talking if I were you" I say walking away. As I started to walk away he grabbed my arm and slapped me "DONT YOU EVERY FUCKING SAY THAT YOU LIVE IN MY HOUSE EATING MY FOOD WEARING MY CLOTHES" He yelled once more. I pull my arm free "well...I didnt know you wear bras thongs and booty shorts" I say in a vally girl voice walking up to the room. I lock the door and start throwing clothes in my suitcases. I grab it and open the door he was just yelling I didnt care i grabbed my nessisary medicine and walked out and texted Colby.

Y: hey cobs 

Cobs😜: hey miss thaaaang, why do u call me cobs why not colbs or my actual name?

Y: BC I DONT feel like it anyway can I stay at your place?

Cobs✌😜: sure, only if u tell me why when you get here.

Y: deal.

Sorry it was short I didnt have time but love u and as always stay alive frens