Glimpse

Hey folks! Well I am back with a new fic....it's gonna be a short story.

But yep the continuation and completion of the book depends purely on the response.

Lockdown or not!... Motivation is must to write.

Let's begin!

"Aaahhhh......chod dijiye madam jii.....galati hogayi....maaf kardijiye" A man's pleas can be heard.

He was sitting in a corner of the room, shivering in fear looking at the girl who looked younger to him but without a doubt she was much more powerful and fiercy than him. Her punches did prove it to him.

"Kyun bey....ab dard ho raha hein....jab uss ladki pe zabardasti kar raha tha tab wo bhi chillayi hogi na .....tab sunai nahi diya.....samajte kya ho khudko.....kya socha tha ek masoom ki zindagi barbaad karke bach jaayega....jab tak mein zinda hein gunah karke koi bach nahi sakta" She roared at him.

"Ma'am.... commissioner sir ka call hein" One of the inspectors informed.

She turned to him and nodded. She glared at the criminal and left the room signalling the constable to lock it.

"Good evening sir" She said as she received the call.

"Good evening *******.....Report at my office in half an hour" Commissioner ordered.

"Right sir!" She replied agreeing.

Nodding the commissioner cut the call.

"Inspector *********...I will be leaving for the commissioner's office....handle here" Ordering her junior she left.

Inspector sighed looking at her retreating figure.

Somewhere in a dark place :

"Boss....maaf kardijiye...galati hogayi....muje laalach agaya tha....ye galati nahi dohraaunga...... mujhe.....mujhe unke bhi secrets pata hein....mein bata sakta hu" the guy pleaded in fear.

"Tujhe meine kaam diya, doh waqt ki roti di....tere parivaar ka sahaara banne mein madat kiya.....aur tune...tune mujhe dhoka diya....aur unke secrets....tujhe kya lagta hein wo tujhe apne secrets batayenge.....jab tune mujhe dhoka diya tabhi wo samaj gaye honge ki tu unhe bhi dhoka dega....tujhe joh pata hein...usse zyaada mere Jasoos pata laga lenge.....aur maafi....mafia world mein maafi jaisi koi cheez hi nahi hein..." ******* said with an evil smile and pulled the trigger aiming hi gun at the man.

"Laash ko thikaane lagao" saying ******* left from their.

So here is the glimpse of the story.

Soon the CS and part1 will be up but ya...the 'Soon' depends on the response.

Guys, pls do voice out your thoughts through comments about the story.

Hope to meet you soon!

#Stay indoors#Stay safe