Part 1

Thane Police Station, Mumbai.

"Aaahhhh......chod dijiye madam jii.....galati hogayi....maaf kardijiye" A man's pleas can be heard.

He was sitting in a corner of the room, shivering in fear looking at the girl who looked younger to him but without a doubt she was much more powerful and fiercy than him. Her punches did prove it to him.

"Kyun bey....ab dard ho raha hein....jab uss ladki pe zabardasti kar raha tha tab wo bhi chillayi hogi na .....tab sunai nahi diya.....samajte kya ho khudko.....kya socha tha ek masoom ki zindagi barbaad karke bach jaayega....jab tak mein zinda hein gunah karke koi bach nahi sakta" She roared at him.

"Ma'am.... commissioner sir ka call hein" One of the inspectors informed.

She turned to him and nodded. She glared at the criminal and left the room signalling the constable to lock it.

"Good evening sir" She said as she received the call.

"Good evening Nandini.....Report at my office in half an hour" Commissioner ordered.

"Right sir!" She replied agreeing.

Nodding the commissioner cut the call.

"Inspector Abhimanyu...I will be leaving for the commissioner's office....handle here" Ordering her junior she left.

Inspector sighed looking at her retreating figure.

Commissioner's office, Mumbai.

'Tic toc tic toc tic toc' the clicking sound of the shoes can be heard as this young and energetic lady ACP passed through the corridors with her terrific attitude. She was the inspiration for not only freshers but all the officers of the department.

Being a ACP at the age of 23 was not a cake walk.

She entered a cabin and said saluting, "ACP Nandini Gujral reporting Sir".

"Hello Nandini, I was waiting for you. Their is a serious issue raisen up. Police departments hard earned pride is at stake" Vikrant Dikshit, the commissioner of police spoke.

"Is their any new gang challenging us, Sir" Nandini asked.

"Not new....old but ya it's challenging. CBI was handling the case of this smuggling group and trying to trap it. It seems the head of the gang is very sharp minded. CBI is able to arrest one person after a lot of efforts but after arresting him they got to know even he was a pawn not the actual master. Now you are our only hope. The mission u took never failed, we expect the same for this mission too. Are you ready Officer" Vikrant explained.

"Yes Sir" Nandini answered in a confident voice.

"Here is the case file. An officer will be assisting you in this mission...officer of your choice. After studying the file u can decide on the officer and further planning too. Now you can carry on Officer" Vikrant said.

Saluting him, Nandini left with the file.

Thakkar Mansion :

After meeting the commissioner, Nandini came back to her home and found Abhimanyu already their pacing in the living room still in his uniform.

She sighed looking at him. Whenever Commissioner calls her to his office it's always for a new mission. Abhimanyu always gets worried for his lil sister during mission but he can't stop the ACP. The only thing he does his taking stress and getting all worked up till this mission of her's gets complete. Her crazy brother he was!

"Abhi, can u please stop getting this worked up" Nandini said as she entered the living room.

"Nandu, tum aagayi. Commissioner ne kyu bulaaya tha.....Is their a new mission for you" He asked with frowns all over his forehead.