!!Important

Hey guys, remember me and this story.

Well well, I know I am one of the most irregular writer ever but with this work from home going my priorities have changed and I can't help it.

Anyways I will be updating and completing all my ongoing stories. I recently gave an epilogue to my last book.

All I wanted to say is, I honestly want to know that whether my readers are really interested for this current plot or not. The reason is the number of reads and votes on the book, the difference... it's like only around 10%  of ppl are hardly voting which is somewhere making me feel like this book is not as interesting as my reader's are expecting.

I as a writer would enjoy writing only when my readers too enjoy what I write. There could be a lot of loopholes in what I write, but I will get to know of them only when someone will point it out in a generous way. So my dear lovely readers pls do point out ur honest views be it whatever through your comments or u can even DM me, but pls do point it out so that I can improve.

This note is not because of less votes or anything of that sort, this is my humble request to you guys to express your views on the book and help me improve.

Thank you.

Corona 2nd wave has hit us really hard and the situation is very critical.
Stay indoors as much as possible, get vaccinated, take necessary precautions and be safe.

#Stay indoors #Stay safe.

I will give the next chap for the book this weekend.

Bubyee :-)