Chapter 8:There's Nothing There For Me 2/22/17

Mal had nowhere to go now. School was a waste and home wasn't an option. Maleficent would only make her feel ten times worse especially with the whole "love is weakness" thing. Mal only knew of one other place to go to and that was the docks. She sat on the edge watching pirate crews load up their ships and loudly swig their pints. Mal didn't want company, but being in her own headspace for too long was harmful to her psyche. Mal wanted to give Evie everything but Evie wasn't ready to take it all. Mal figured that being top dog was lonely. She didn't know it would be torturous. Harriet caught a glimpse of the distraught pixie and decided to find out what could have caused the baddest of them all to feel down. "Skipping school again I see." "There's nothing there for me." "That's why I sail the seas instead." "I wish I could just sail away from my problems right now." "Well, you could. Why don't you join me and my crew." Mal stopped and thought about it. "I don't know." "It's alright as long as you don't take my crew as your own." Harriet warned. "I guess. How long will you be gone for?" "Just 2 days." "Sounds good." Mal got up from her spot and with having nothing to bring, boarded the ship. As the boat undocked Mal watched the Isle get smaller little by little and soon it turned into a speck. Evie needs to think this over. Hopefully 2 days is enough.