Meeting For The First Time

"Princess Antonia hurry up your going to be late for dance practice" my father Niall Horan yes Niall Horan from One Direction says "coming father" I say coming down the stairs with my outfit for dance. "You my beautiful look very talented" he says smiling "thank you dad" I say smiling "so who's my new dance teacher" I say/ask "oh yeah her name is Britt" he says leading me to the room I danced since I was 2. "That's her she looks like a prostitute you found on the street" I say "ANTONIA MARIE HORAN DO NOT SAY THAT" he yells "sorry dad" I say mumbling "look we have a lot of new people coming in some are boys now do not flirt or fall in love because I don't want you to get hurt" he says "dad you know I hate boy" I say making a nasty face *he laughs* "that's my girl now go ahead and dance off show her who's boss" he says smiling at me and kissing my cheek "love you dad" I said hugging him "I love you too sweetie" he says hugging me tighter "dad you can let go now" I say "right" he says letting go and leaving *walks into the room* "okay are you ready princess I'm a little fast so catch up with you can" she says smiling "trust me I can kick your ass if I could" I mumble to myself "okay 5, 6, 7, 8" she says and starts dancing these dances I have seen already oh well...

Niall's P.O.V

"Okay um next up Luke Hemming's" I say bored out of my mind "hi I'm Luke Hemming's I'm 17 born July 16 1996" he says nervously "your hired" I say I had a good feeling about him "thank you" he says smiling a lip piercing on his lip "nice piercing" I say "thanks sir" he says "do you play football (soccer)" I asked "yes actually I do I love it it's my life" he says smiling "how about singing" I ask "yep I do a lot of it" he says smiling bigger "then maybe you can help mi daughter get better at it" I say joking around he laughs "let's go I wanna introduce you to her" I say walking with him behind me I knocked on the door "come in" I hear her say "hello beautiful" I say smiling and hugging her "hey dad" she says "Antonia meet Luke, Luke meet princess Antonia Marie Horan" I say "hi I'm Luke Hemming's your body guard" he says his eyes shinning when he sees her "I'm Antonia as you know" she says bitting her lip and blushing "yes um Miss. Jane you can leave early today" I say "thanks" she says grabbing her things and leaving checking Luke out "told you she was a slut" Antonia says "Antonia" I say "what it's true" she says rolling her eyes "now um Luke is also going to be your singing teacher "really you know how much I hate when I sing in front of people" she says "I won't judge you" Luke says "oh really how do I know your not lying" she says crossing her arms and coming forward "just watch" he says and starts sing very beautifully and looking in her eyes while singing "see that was easy" he says "your really good" she says "you should hear me more often" he says "dad we are going to go practice" she says bitting her lip and starring at me "okay down the hall to the left" I say "thanks" she says hugging me "I love you dad" she says "love you too go have fun" I say as I gave her a high five "okay" she says leaving with Luke right behind her I have a good feeling about them but then I don't because Luke looks like a complete player oh well back to my business let's see I have that and that and that there's nothing to do I will just ask the mates to come over maybe they will puts some fun into it...

Luke's P.O.V

She is so beautiful the first time I met her. "Lukey bear are you there" she says waving a hand in my face "yes totally now let's get started" I say grabbing a guitar "now first we will play a easy song" I say "Luke I already know how to play a guitar after all my dad is in One Direction and he loves playing with guitars" she says smiling that beautiful smile I have feelings for "right um let's play this" I say starts singing looking in her eyes https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LJDbuR5sOhc and smiling once in a while. "Wow your so good" she says smiling "thanks" I say bitting my lip she looks at me in the freaking eyes "wow you have amazing eyes" she says smiling at me "thanks" I say messing around with my lip piercing "HEY ANY BEAR" a guy says "omg it's Lou bear" she says hugging the guy "omfg your Luke Hemming's" the guy says "your a fan?" I ask "big time even Niall" he says "what really" I say "yea" he says we are going to get along real well....

Sorry guys if short I just have the second chapter and I want to share it omfg it's going to be amazing well at least I think haha baiii babies ✌️💕😘😘