His perspective

Jack's POV( JACK's perspective??!!! WHAT!?)

Katelyn came out of the bus her face a bit red, but she just pushed past us before we could say something. aspen came out soon after running to catch up with Katelyn. Then there he was. Zach.

"You better start talking before I beat your ass. I'll gladly do it for Logan and Jake." Jonah was very mad. He was like another brother to Katelyn, heck we all were, but Jonah was way more protective of her then any of us.

"Jonah bro, calm bit." Corbyn said trying to calm him down and held him back so that he didn't punch Zach right then and there.

"I-I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't want to cheat on her. Ever." The whole time I wanted to beat his ass, but I couldn't. I had to be the bigger person.

"Then bro, why'd you do it?" I ask him, he was still looking down.

"I wasn't thinking straight, okay! I love her, I do. Katelyn's my life. I just don't know what I was thinking." I looked over to the rest of the guys and they just looked pissed. But not as pissed as before.

"What am I going to do?" Zach looked up at us.

"Give her some space. She needs to think, but you do also. If she goes back to LA for whatever reason, you can't just go chase her and stop the tour, you know that she'd hate you if you did that. Let's just go on with tour. I'll talk to Aspen later. YOU need to go think." I told him very sternly, yet in a caring way. I knew what he was going through, because once upon a time I did this. But also had it happen to me. And of course, you can tell none of it worked out.

--------------

Some time passed and I saw a car pull up to the hotel we were at. I saw some one come out but they were covering their face with the hood of their hoodie. After they left, I went into the hotel to go see Aspen, but when I went to her hotel, Katelyn wasn't there.

"Aspen, where is Katelyn?" I asked her as I walked in. "She had to go to LA because, um, Logan got hurt, and is in the, um, hospital." She hesitated with her answer, and I looked at her to see if she was lying. " Don't believe it. If Logan got hurt that badly that he had to go to the hospital, it would be all over the internet. What's really up?" She sighed before answering me. "She's on the next flight to LA. She wants to give Zach time to think without her being here. So she left without telling anyone but me. She doesn't want anyone else to know. And you can't tell anyone that she went to LA until after tour. She doesn't want Zach to come after her." I nodded and we talked about everything going on. Then I went back down to the bus to go to sleep for the night...

=====================================

Just a filler. I just wanted to do a little something different((pun not intended)).