Date

“Bonnie! Someone is at the door and wants to see you!” Pa yelled in a loving voice but was obviously using his stern voice. I rushed down the stairs regretting waiting that few moments to pick up my room.

            “OkayPa!” I walked into the kitchen; Pa turned a smiled at me.

            “Beautiful, sweetie,” he closed his eyes, “I didn’t know you knew Officer Jones?”

            PA knew him, so I guess he wasn’t a complete stranger. “Yeah, how do you?”

            “He was there at the peace signing, he was on the stage and made sure no one touched you.”

            I couldn’t see him but I smiled, “Protective are we?”

            I grabbed my sunglasses and started for the door, but no before Pa grabbed my arm. “Bonnie, be extremely careful of what you do, and who you talk to, D.C is much more different than home. Remember if anyone tries to touch you run and hit the button on your phone.”

            I nodded, knowing the severity of my social state. “OkayPa, I promise,” I whispered.

            “Come home by 8:00, baby,” he smirked, “Love you, see you later,” he hugged my shoulders.

            “Night Pa,” I kissed his cheek, I stepping into the view of Lox.

            He looked completely different. His hair that was lying down was now in a modern up in the front with a dramatic side part, very clean cut. He had on a snug black shirt and straight legged jean, and a pair of mud boots. I could barely see a small chain around his neck.

            “Hey,” I said, while him looking up and down my body. Unlike the intruder, /lox was only a half a foot taller than me.

            “You look great, princess,” he smiled.

            “You can dress up yourself,” I said slyly.

            He smirked and moved back so I could get through the door, we walked to his car, which was a brand new Audi. I slid in the seat and, watched as he kept looking at me from the diver’s side. “What? Is something wrong?”

He shook hid head and smiled, “No, I was just thinking of how I could get used to you in my car more.”

            I blushed then remembered something while driving. “Lox?”

            “Hmm?”

            “He, he came back,” I said looking away. Ashamed I didn’t tell him on the phone.

            “What?” He slammed on breaks.

            “I said, ‘he came back,’ as in I actual looked, and saw him, talked to him.”

            Lox rested his head on the steering wheel, and sighed. “I want you to tell me what he looked like, and why did you talk to him?”

            “He was tall, like a good foot taller than me now,” I gestured to the heels. “A he had dark hair in his face…and he said he wasn’t my fan, but my enemy, and I asked him what he wanted,” I gulped, “he said me.”

            Lox starred at me and his jaw hardened. “We have to go to the station and get this report done. We’ll go after that,” he looked over at me, “You know you don’t seem to get too overwhelmed at these things?”