VIII.

Thursday

Continued

Nikki Pov....

When we got home I paced up and down the room with the pregnancy test in my head contemplating on showing Dre but I was curious on why when that girl walked in he was ready to go.

Dre came upstairs unexpectedly taking off his pants getting ready to take a shower so I hid the test in my bra

 "Dre why when that girl came in you was ready to go ?" He heavily sighed and grabbed my arm  leading me to the bed to sit down "Alright Nikki I gotta tell you something !

"Dre why when that girl came in you was ready to go ?" He heavily sighed and grabbed my arm leading me to the bed to sit down "Alright Nikki I gotta tell you something !." "What I'm listening." "That girl that Rick is dating Sophie and I had sex." "Okay what's the problem? ." "The last time we had sex was in February & she's about 4 months pregnant." My heart was crushed so I slapped his ass

 "Wow Dre what a fucking dumbass your best friend girlfriend & your ex boyfriend best friend how great

"Wow Dre what a fucking dumbass your best friend girlfriend & your ex boyfriend best friend how great." "I didn't know he was dating her plus she came on to me." "Well thanks for telling me cause I have a surprise for you

•Narrator Pov•

Nikki grabbed the pregnancy test out her bra and threw it at Dre and said "Congratulations your going to have a 3rd one." with tears down and she left the room with tears her face and Dre sat on the edge of the bed staring at the test with a WTF look face.

Dre stupid ass might have two babies born in 2018 what a complete dumb ass that's his dumb ass fault for not wearing a condom YIKES...

Prince Pov...

Coming home to my house I told Zay to drop me off home cause I didn't wanna go over his place cause I wanted to be alone I was very shocked at how Sophie didn't tell me she was in L.A , and she pregnant, dating Rick last time I seen her was in February but when she left that February she has been very M.I.A wonder what's the reason for being that we are very close friends.

❄️

Friday...

Today I'm meeting with Dre's auntie at her new place in California her and I have a relationship that I wish me and my mother had but it is what is.

"Hey my baby prince."
"Hey TT I love what you are doing with your new place."
"Thanks I don't let this little virus try and kill me cause only god has the final say so."
"Thats right..so what happened that you wanted me to come over here."

"Prince I sense when things are wrong and I know a lot is going on wit Dre and You."

"TT Dre and I aren't a thing."

"I'm old but I ain't that old I know y'all aren't a thing I'm talking about y'all and the people around y'all I feel like...wait let me take it back I know it's secrets in this family.

Dre auntie is the glue to everything in this whole family tree regardless if Dre and I don't ever get back together we will always have a tight bond and she's from New Orleans so I'm pretty sure her senses are accurate.

"Prince I had a dream about fish."
"Fish what does that mean." I laughed
"That means somebody pregnant."
" Its Rick and his new girlfriend Sophie which is my close friend she's pregnant."
"Ohh she is that's the one that left California right."
"Yeah."
"Well that's great for them two He's moving in the right direction in his life he's got new place and a new baby on the way... that's a real blessing but Prince I'm having a Sunday dinner."

"Oh no this is going to be drama filled."
"Y'all ain't gone bring that negative energy in my new house shit I'll beat all y'all asses with a switch."
"Me too."
"If need be I will."
"But seriously I want you and your new boyfriend to come as well I would like to meet him even if he isn't Dre you are still &I always apart of my family."

Another dinner with these people is going to be crazy i already know it will be cause what if what she said is true it is secrets and thing but then again she does smoke weed.

*Swish*

 Zay and I met at this place in Compton that served the best wings out ; I wanted to talk to him about going to this dinner cause we literally just came from Ricks place and it was bitter sweet but I want to go and hope his down with going

"Zay my pumpkin how would you feel if we got married." He choked on his drink a little and I laughed
"Damn nigga I was just playing but Zay how would you Bout going to a Sunday dinner."
"Soul food I'm down that's what you had to tell me."
"Yeah but it's going to be at Dre's aunt house and she invited us."

(Zay Reaction)

"Ayo Prince this is the second event that you'll bring around your ex

"Ayo Prince this is the second event that you'll bring around your ex."
"Okay well I can't help it that I'm close with my exs aunt."
"Sooner or later you gone have to end that and cut all ties that involve Dre I'll go to this event but I'm serious Prince."

I don't know what Zay means by cutting all ties with Dre family I mean we are in a new relationship and he's not about to control me cause I'd rather be single if he's going to do that I'm nobody's puppet.

So far we have Rick and Prince had sex & Dre fucked Sophie which is Prince best friend but also is pregnant but may or maybe not Dre...yes this some Kardashian Tease. Next chapter soon