IX.

Dre Pov...

Nikki and I haven't been spoke since she threw her pregnancy in my face literally she hasn't been home instead at her apartment but today she and I are going to speak on what's the next step for us.

  I went over to her place and for us to have the conversation like two adults who's about to bring a human in this world

"Okay so Dre what's up ."

"First why you ain't come home?."

"Cause you embarrassed me the other night but you know what Dre I don't want to to talk about that what are you going to do."

"Honestly I think we should get rid of it but-

  Let me finish before you make that face if you don't want to than I'm going to step up and take responsibility for what's mines

  Let me finish before you make that face if you don't want to than I'm going to step up and take responsibility for what's mines."

"Well thanks for being honest but I'm not giving up my baby Dre and WE are both going to take care of what's our wether you're in the baby life or not."

"See what's all that you think you on Love and HipHop don't talk stupid look this."

"Okay Dre you keep being disrespectful I'm going to ask you to leave."

"I'm out anyways we had the conversation so it's my cue to leave."

"Okay well I'll see you around."

The conversation with Nikki didn't go as planned I don't want anybody else to know but my auntie & my bros so I called her and told her hopefully she respectable

"Hey Auntie."
"What's up Dre."
"First off how are you feeling ?."
"Umm I'm feeling alright I'm still alive by the grace of god."
"That's Great but I just left Nikki house."
"Okay and Dre why do I care?."
"TT she's pregnant."
"Wow...Dre how could you be so stupid."
"Excuse me ?."I said confused by her response
"Dre you done gave that hoe a golden ticket she gone make your life a living hell x2 her and Jessica."
"TT please respect that she's  carrying my child & Jessica ."
"Excuse Me Dre?!... you and I both know the truth so let's not act like we don't
"You're excused just like this conversation."
"Dre-" and I hung up the phone and called E'Jay & Rick

My aunt completely is out of line for disrespecting somebody she doesn't even know or have any idea her motives lately my aunt has been reckless and I ain't fucking with it PERIOD.

Prince Pov...

" Trent you coming to the dinner to night at auntie house?"

"E'Jay and I supposed to but he been out with your ex so I don't really know what he's up to."