Chapter 3

Myung walked through the crowd of fans, he yelled, screamed and waved at them, his heart raced even more as he kept walking, he felt as if he'd never reach the end of the crowd.

A black car parked at the curb, of the sidewalk, it was a distances away, so he dodged the fans by jogging away. Once he reached the car, he opened it and pull his luggage along with him.

"You can go now, noona"

"What a crowd"

He smilles, and looks at the back of the window to see the crowd crying his name. He sits back and pats his chest with his hand

"They are so crazy"

He laughs as his noona drives away from the sidewalk and onto the road.

------------------------------

Not that long ago, v told jungkook about the Idol. V spent the entire time talking about how funny he was, and how loving he was to everyone.

Without realising, jungkook was really interested, once he was alone, he layed down on his bed and took out his phone.

Myung-Dae

He searched, he clicked images and he was surprised to see the idol.  Many pictures were just of him, sometimes and very rarely you would see another boy with him.

Jungkook smiled at a certain picture he liked and clicked on it

Jungkook shut his eyes and covered his mouth at the picture

"Hes a model too?!"

Jungkook couldnt believe himself as he saved the picture. Jungkook clicked on his twitter. He typed in the Idols name, but only fan names came up, jungkook tilted his head and clicked his tongue before typing in something else.

'Two-Face'

He smiled when the name popped up and his heart made a leap when the name was real, like.....really real. Jungkook clicked onto the profile and bit his lips. He shut his eyes hard to muster up all the courage to click the follow button. And he did.

"He seems so cool"

He whispers to himself. He read through the profile, apperantly the Idol made a new album recently, Girls Bite Back.

"Whoa"

He went to youtube and typed in girls bite back album.

Myungs face showed on the video covers. Jungkook clicked on a Mv called

'fighting for herself'

Jungkook leaned his head back and chuckled as he listen, he fell in love with it.

Minutes later, the door opens. V pops his head in.

"What you doing?~"

Jungkook shruggs as he sat up, v lets himself into the room to sit down next to jungkook. V leans in and looks into jungkooks phone.

"Oh?! Your listening Myungs songs?"

Jungkook looks at his phone the music still playing in his earphones.

"Uh yeah"

"Here look, this song if my favorite"

V says as he reaches and takes jungkooks phone. He types in some words

V tapped on the video, and a song was played.

"Its called Dont hurt her, i love it, the whole album is based on his fangirls, he already has an album for his fanboys, that one is great too"

Jungkook chuckled as V went on and on.

"We should meet him, like..get our manager to contact his company so we can meet him"

V looked at jungkook and threw himself to jungkook, hugging and suffercating him.

"Yes!!"

V ran out to go talk to the members and jungkook was left alone. Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach, just the thought of meeting Myung made him happy

Hai hai hai

Thank you for reading, tell me how it is
Bye, jenny is out