Chapter 16

Tadaaki jumped into the drivers seat. Myung hopped in next to him. The boys piled up into the van behind them.

Myung looked down as he clicked his seat belt. He gently bit his lip, feeling nervous as ever. Tadaaki started the car and drove the car onto the road. He turned his head to see myung. Tadaaki sighed, catching myungs attention

"Didnt mean to force this onto you, you been alone for so long, i...i couldnt help but feel desperate to have someone with you."

Tadaaki whispered, hoping that the other members wouldnt hear.

Myung slowly nodded, trying to clear his fuzzy mind.

"Its ok, i feel like i need this"

Tadaaki laughs, he reached and ruffled myungs hair

"You do"

--------------

Namjoon heard the two talking in the front, but he couldnt make anything out. Feeling stiff, he gripped his knees. He felt his mind fuzzy and light. He heard his heart beat in his ears, the fast pounding echoing in his head

He breathed in and out. Just the thought of being with myung in the same house, killed him.

In the very back, jhope sat with jimin and suga. He softly patted his beating chest. The feeling in his stomach tickled and it felt light. His face burned and he looked flushed. He tried calming his heart rate, but it only sped faster of the thought if him, myung. He leaned forward, looking to the front to catch a sight of myung, he only saw the back of his head. Even so, the butterflies in his stomach went crazy.

------------

Almost twently minutes later, the car parked outside myungs old yet still new house. Everyone sat quietly in the van, not daring to move

Tadaaki gripped the sterring wheel, already had enough with the awkwardness. He slapped the wheel

"Ok out! Everybody out!!"

The boys undid their belts and jumped out the van along with tadaaki.

Myung walked to the man, tadaaki engulfed him into a hug.

"Thanks for today"

Myung said. Tadaaki smiled

"Anything for the star"

He said, roughly pinching myungs cheek. Myung laughed pushing him away.

"Anyway, i have news...."

The seriously tone in his voice made myung gulp. Tadaaki pulled myung close, to whisper into his hear.

For seconds, they stood still. Myung with wide eyes, couldnt believe what he was hearing. He tried his best not to cry. Tadaaki stepped back, smiling at myung.

"You can cry, you know, its not like i havent seen you cry"

"No"

Myung refused, he'll do it when the time comes, but not now.

Tadaaki laughs, patting his son like friend.

"Your welcome"

------------

Jin stepped onto the porch. He looked around the heavenly sight. He smiled.

"Beautiful"

Jungkook stepped after him, looking in awe, he reached his  hand up and gently touched the small rose chime hanging from the ceiling of the porch.

The little bells chimed from it, music to the boys ears.

Myung walked, up the stairs ready to open the door, for him, but for the first time.. for someone else.