39

Harry Hook Imagine

I was walking back to the shop hours later feeling exhausted when I felt a hand wrap around my face. The unknown person pulled me into a dark alleyway.

"Hey cutie, want to have a little fun with me," the slimy creep asked. I wasn't able to reply because a thick accent did for me.

"Sorry mate but I think she would rather kiss a pig then kiss you," Harry said the clear rage in his voice. He stormed over to where we were and grabbed the man by the collar.

"If you will give us a second darling," Harry hissed out as he carried the man away from my sight.

All I could hear was the screams of that man and a sound that must have been bones cracking. Harry walked back to where I was with his hand and hook bloody from beating the guy up.

"Are you ok?" Harry asked with worry in his voice. I didn't answer him I simply wrapped my arms around him. He hugged back immediately.

"Y/n, you and I both know we're not just friends," He said barely above a whisper.

"I know," I whispered back just as soft as he did. We stayed in eachothers arms for another minute before Harry pulled away.

"Come one, let's get back to the shop," Harry said as he started to walk away. Before we got out of the alley he stopped me and lightly put his lips on mine. It was a short kiss but filled with so much love and passion that was built up over the years.

We pulled away smiling like lovesick idiots and started walking back to the shop, hand in hand.

This is from Tumblr I cut some out because it's lowkey sexual so...