58

Jay Imagine

"Hey, Y/N." Lonnie runs up to me. I was currently in the work out room taking out all my anger on the punch dummy.

If you're wondering why, my older brother Chad had got mad at me because I told him that I didn't want to be on the cheer squad I wanted to play tourney.

"What?" I growl sending punches to the dummy's head.

"Um...you had missed lunch so I had brought you your favorite..." she trails off.

"Thanks. You're. Such. A. Great. Friend." I say in between punches.

"Um. I should leave you alone. Call me if you want to talk about what's going on after you knock his head off okay?"

"Okay." I say through my teeth. She nods leaving and I continue punching and kicking the dummy.

"Hate to be the person who made you feel that way." A familiar voice says coming in.

It was Jay. I've had a crush on him since we had met during lunch. All my friends were crowded around him and he was flirting with them and I was the only one who payed no attention

Flashback

"Hello ladies." Jay smirked leaning over the bars above us. All my friends jumped up and walked over to him squealing and flirting.

"Hey Jay." They say flirtatiously. He smiles.

I roll my eyes sitting at the table eating my sandwich and working on my homework.

"Oh. My friend Y/N is a cheerleader." My friend Carly says. I look up and slightly smile at Jay. He waves and I do the same.

"So, Y/N you want to join me. I was just walking to practice." Jay offers. I shrug standing up and collecting my papers but Jay being a showoff jumped over the bar and onto the ground grabbing the heavy textbooks for me.

"So. You're Chad's little sister right? How's that life?"

"Don't get me started. Chad can be so annoying sometimes but I still love him. But he can be really really annoying."

"I can relate." We both laugh as we arrive at the tourney field.

"Well. Maybe we can talk later." I began to say. Jay slightly smiles again and my cheeks heat up.

"Awww." All the girls from the squad coo. This catches Chad's attention and marches over to us.

"Nope. Sorry. But my sister is off limits until she graduates."

"Chad!" I hiss. He raises his eyebrows telling me not to argue with him. I sigh and walk away to the other girls.

Present

"Oh. I'm just...getting some exercise." I say fumbling with the zipper of my sweater suddenly feeling uncomfortable in my workout outfit that was showing most of my skin.

"What's wrong?"

"What are you talking about?" I kick the dummy again and then I give it one final blow and the head flings off and Jay catches it and raises his eyebrows.

I sigh taking off the gloves and sitting on the bench and Jay scoots beside me. I try to hide my smile at how close he was.

"Well...the truth is...I've really always wanted to join the Tourney team but no one would ever let me because I'm a girl. When I told Chad this...he had freaked out and told me that it was never going to happen and we had a HUGE argument and here I am. It's just...I really wanted to be more then some preppy pink princess who cheers for the Tourney team. I want to be the team." I confess.

"Well. All I can say is that I believe in you. There's nothing that we can do about it now..."

I frowned.

"How about we let you practice with us but not play?"

"That's sounds pretty good. But then I also have cheer practice."

"You can manage right?"

"Of course. Thank you so much." I hug Jay and we both fall on the ground laughing. We both sit up and look at each other.

He turns towards me and places his left head on my right waist and climbs over me then leans in and presses his lips firmly against mine. I smile and he leans over me more kissing me harder and then it turns into a full blown out make out session.

Jay was straddling me and I was pushed up against the wall. We finally stopped after awhile. Jay smirked and kissed me again.

"Wow. That made me feel better." I laugh. He smiles.

"Look, I know that you've been going through a lot with your older brother. Chad can be a pain in the butt sometimes but I know that you still love him. And that's the thing. I love you. And I always have. And I always will. So I don't know how this is going to go if you're going to reject me or not but -

I sit on Jay's lap and kiss him again.

"So I take that as a yes?"

"Yes."

We both laugh and start making out again.