🌸6🌸

Just wanting you guys to know, that I might end this story at the 10th or 9th chapter. I don't want a very long story, but I will do another Invader Zim x reader when this one is over!
•••
The hospital called me. They told me the most terrible news, my sister had gotten into an car accident. And she probably was gonna be there awhile. After hanging up the phone I went to my room and laid down crying a bit.
The next morning I got up, I got ready and headed down the stairs to eat some cereal, then leave a note for my- then I remembered my sister was in the hospital. I sat on the floor hugging my knees 'What if she doesn't make it. Where will I got...' I thought. I slowly got up I made some cereal, I then ran outside to catch the bus.
•••
I hopped on the bus and sat down, I stared out the window tears streaming down my face slowly, not knowing what I'm going to do, I didn't notice Green Boy sat next to me. "Greetings Y/N human." He greeted I only waved my hand, not even bothering to stare at him. "Human? Aren't you going to say something?" He asked I only shrugged Green Boy leaned where he could see my face "Human, why is there liquid coming out of your eyes?" He asked I sight "I'm sad ZIM." I answered he looked confused "Why are you sad human?" He asked again "Stuff, it's not like you'd care your just a-" I was cut off by Green Boy hugging me. I stare at him, but he was looking another way.
•••
Once we got to skool we all got off I stared at ZIM "W-why... Did you do that..?" I asked, "I've heard that it helps humans who are 'sad'" he said.
I walk into class and sit down, and listen to the teacher go, on and on about DOOM. Me and Zim will stare at each other ever so often. Till the bell rang, I dashed to the cafeteria. After getting my stuff they called 'food' I saw Zim poking his food. I decided to sit across from him "Hey Zim." I greeted "Hello human." He said I then tried to eat the cafeteria food only to gag a little. "
"Human, would you like to come to the house of Zim today?" He asked "Sure, why not." I smiled a little.
•••
After lunch and another class, it was time to head home, I let ZIM know that I had to go somewhere, before I head to his house, which was of course. The hospital. I walked for twenty minutes, I walked to the front desk "Hello, I am here to see Bri L/N." she nods and tells me the room. I took the elevator up, once I walked into the room, my sister was in bad shape her leg was broken, her eye was dark, her nose was broken.
She soon notices me trying her best to smile "H-hey.." she said weakly I walk over to her bed slowly "Hey, sis. What happened?" I asked
"Well... As I was.. Driving home, this truck kept trying to push me out of the way..." she said "O-oh.. How long will you be here?" I asked "Awhile.. Y-you.. Should stay at a friend's house.. Till I recover." A nurse walked in "There is only, two minutes left.." I turned to my sister and hugged her, she hugs back weakly. I then walk out.
•••
'Who am I going to stay with?' I thought as I was on my way to Green Boy's house. Then it hit me I could just ask Zim! I quickly started running to his house. 'Hopefully he will allow me!'
•••
Might end this book soon. I don't know yet, anyway! I hope you enjoy this chapter!