-chapter 12 - The Fight

☙ Lilly P.O.V ❧

I'm outside of the school waiting for Talon when the sluty slut appeared again. Like don't you have a life or something to do ?

" what do you want sl..vanessa ? "I ask when she was in front of me.

" you better stop dating my man he is mine and one day he wil be tired of a fat ass like you and he will come to me and i will accept him because we are made for each other " she says changing her facial expressions angry to dreamy .

"Ok know i have to go Talon is here and we have a date " i say walking to the car feeling my heart beating fast i was shaking i don't know if it was because of the adrenaline or because i know that she will have my head soon.

After i got in the car i put my seat belt and i look at Talon hr had a proud smile on his face
" i never saw this side of you...it turns me on "he says winking at me.

" shut up "i say laughing hit him in the shoulder.

" ok ok stop i'm the driver you can't hit the driver . Say sorry " he demanded after some minutes he said " lara is waiting " i deliberate and she must be worried.

" ok im sorry " after that he had a small smile in his lips and then he kissed my cheek and started to drive to lara's school.

Lara was seated on a swing looking at the empty parking lot and as soon as she saw talons car she runs to it and i help her getting in the car.

" finally i through that you guys forgot me " she says looking at talon and me .

" how can we forget you. You are our little pumpkin " he says driving to ice-cream shop

- skip the ride -

" what do you know Wath you want lilly? " lara ask me and i answer quickly.

" mint with chocolate " she smiles and nodded

" i want chocolate and you lara what do you want ? "

" strawberry "

She says walking inside the shop.