The secret comes out!

"Ahhh" You said in a tired voice not wanting to get out of your sleeping bag but rin of course pulls you out and drags you downstairs before you got to the table you said "Fine Just let me go change" little did you know what you pack was a pink dress and white knee high socks "Why of all things did it have to be pink why not black??" You said mad at your stupidity You put it on and went downstairs and had pancakes!! You freaked out the last time you had pancakes was in grade 3 and you were in what?? grade 10 now You stopped realizing Len was there you blushed like i mean PITCH RED. Still confused about what you felt yesterday you decided to go home early so you could think to yourself. Walking home you saw your friend miku "HEY MIKU_CHAN!!!" you yelled "Oh Hey (Y/N)-San" miku said "Everything alright??" you asked 'Yeah its just i like someone and i don't know how to tell them.." Miku said "Who is it you can trust me" And you smiled while saying that " Well Uh i Like Uh Len..." Miku said nervously Your heart felt like it broke but you don't know why you said you had to go and said her secrets safe with you when you were around the corner you started crying "She's way prettier than me if i actually do like len then theres no doubt he'd pick her over me" You kept saying that to yourself until you got home you smiled at your mom told her you were home and went upstairs you didn't eat for the next few days didn't leave your room but on monday you felt like you had to go you realized that you did like len and wanted to tell him even if meant miku hating you.you were looking for him at your lunch break you found him but he was with miku you stood there for bit with a wall hiding you, then they kissed. you felt like your heart went into a billion pieces you ran away crying ignoring rin and everyone else who tried to talk to you. until someone stopped you.