Gehenna

Most of the people who are employed are either doctors, lawyers, nurses, engineers, waiters, etc. But the job she has chosen was unlike no others. Also, most people are forced to their jobs, only doing it for the money. Well, here's another thing so weird about her: she actually loves her job. Hell, other people are forcing her to quit her job. But to her, it was like her child, a child she grew close to, the one that actually made sense to her.

And, to her, she certainly helps people. Not like doctors who's patients can die, or lawyers who's clients can end up in jail. No, she always did a perfect performance. Too perfect that people started to talk about her.

Whispersーgossips, about a shadow. A shadow that lurks in the darkest nooks of houses that beams with joy. It made her jump in glee to hear that the idiots are actually being cautious. Only making her job much more exciting and alluring.

But, oh, how wrong they were. She didn't targeted homes with luck. No. Because every perfect family has their skeletons hidden deeply in their closets. Closets she breaks open for the whole world to see. Too bad everyone was too blind see what really was going on behind the curtain.

That is is why she never liked human beings. Too naïve. Too pampered. Too gullible. In short, the planet is run by chuckleheads. And this trait of theirs are the main reason that their happily after ends.

She's like a spider in need
A stomach she needs to feed
Making webs to satisfy her greed
Her ears waiting for pleads

The food will always comply eagerly
Not knowing the spider smiling naughtily
Or the fangs prepared to feast on them happily
And soon they'll find themselves crying out painfully