in the studio

Kim pov

I'm with the boys in the studio today ! They are recording new song on Midnight Memories cd it's You & I ! Louis says boys I'm getting hungry ain't you ? Harry , Laim & Zayn all nodded their heads but for my boy Nialler! Louis say C'mon Ni we're going to gets Pizza join us ? Niall just shook his head No then he say I want to stay with my girl we can have alone time without you lads ! The boys just nodded their heads then they left us alone ! I say baby why you didn't go with them you are always hungry ? Niall say Im not hungry well not for food ! I say No baby we can't do "it" in here what if the boys or Greg walk in us while doing "it" ? Niall say princess Don't worry we gonna be in back back back room while we have our time princess ! I just nodded I took my Nialler hand and we started to walk to the back back back room in the studio we stopped at a cleaning closet and Niall pulls out a blanket then he closed the door ! We started to walked again to the back back back room ! We finally arrives at the back back back room and straight away Niall kicked the door opened I just laughed ! Niall say wooah just wait princess you will be scearming my name when Im fucking you ! I lets out a small moan then Niall laughed ! Niall say ooo you will be moaning much louder then that princess when my dick is in you ! I just moan again then I say baby if you gonna fuck me then fuck me already don't tase me ! Niall just laughed as you wish princess within three mintues our clothes were off and Niall was sitting on a chair ! I walked over to him and he helped me to gets on his lap ! Niall left me up and back down onto his dick I moan loudly ! Niall just smilied while I was riding his dick ! Niall finally moan * FUCK BABY GIRL * I just nodded cause I know what he wanted he want me go on the floor ! I got off of him and Niall stood up and he wents to the door first he locked it then he came back over to me ! I just smiled I say baby show me who I benlog to and make me scearm your name so when the boys come back they can heard us having it ! Niall just smiled then he slide his dick into my clit I scearm * FUCK FUCK FUCK NIALL Fucking Horan * your soo big ! Niall just laughed and princess your soo tight !