The Backside of Her Story

I was transferring to a house, a rented house, and I saw a diary inside my room. I asked the land lady about it, and she said that the diary I found is from the girl that lived here before me. I was curious about what is inside so I read it immediately. Her name is Kiara, she's 15 years old at the time, she had many achievements in academics, she is a good role model to her fellow students. But, by the time her parents separated, she became a rebel , she changed everything, from her looks to her attitude, she became a mess to her own life. She was being judged by other people, some them said that she's a slut, a whore, a no good child, a crazy child and a rebel. But, people don't know why, they didn't know about what really happened to her. So here is her back side story, her father had an affair with other woman, her mother is being battered by his father, and it is a chaotic family as she described it. When she needed help, she got only raped by the people that she asked for help. She became depressed, she had no where to run, she think that she had no reason or purpose to continue her life. She was about to took her life when the land lady saw her inside her room slashing her wrist.